38's & 40's JL Pics W/Lift Kit! Post Em Up

Robbys3m3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Do you have any photos and what about axles are you changing the axles ?
Do you have any photos and what about axles are you changing the axles ?
All i have right now....I'm sure I'll probably do more stuff before long, but gonna drive it a little bit more and figure out the next round of upgrades.

20190111_155848.jpg

20190112_160213.jpg
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
All i have right now....I'm sure I'll probably do more stuff before long, but gonna drive it a little bit more and figure out the next round of upgrades.

20190111_155848.jpg

20190112_160213.jpg
Whose shop is at? You know when that color first came out I did not like it at all I thought he would want a dark Army gray. But now that he's been out a while and I'll see people putting black wheels and red Wheels with it like you have I think that color looks Kick-. Those red Wheels look awesome there's another guy inTexas down by Houston tank customs jeep has a white Rubicon with those same wheels and it looks awesome. Who's bumper is that is that a rough country bumper I like the way it has the hole cut out on the bottom for the light bar and what size is that by the way and the four Cube lights on the side on the bumper they have places for that already or did you make it work by drilling holes in it ?

Robbys3m3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
It's the dealer I use here in tulsa's shop. The bumpers are all ADD and the middle light is a 20" rigid midnight.... ..the others are all rigid mid nights also and no custom fab for mounting...its all how the bumper comes from ADD.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
It's the dealer I use here in tulsa's shop. The bumpers are all ADD and the middle light is a 20" rigid midnight.... ..the others are all rigid mid nights also and no custom fab for mounting...its all how the bumper comes from ADD.
How much would that front bumper I looked at their rear bumper and it was like $1,000 but they're nice

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Just talked to a buddy over at Milestar, he said call Maxx at Northridge :)
Sure they have them for a hell of a lot more money. Thats the last place I'd buy them.

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Sure they have them for a hell of a lot more money. Thats the last place I'd buy them.
We sell a ton of these tires and we just recently changed pricing on them again to be more competitive not to mention we will match any price you find.

JC7

First Name
Jdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
We sell a ton of these tires and we just recently changed pricing on them again to be more competitive not to mention we will match any price you find.
Adam at @Northridge4x4 took good care of me on a lift kit and shocks today! Super nice guy, patient and knowledgeable.

allenn

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl 4 Door
I just got mine back yesterday, but I can't believe that my 2019 rubi drives as well as it does with 4.10s and 40" toyo mt's.
I was running 42”s with my 4.10s for a brief time while waiting to get my gears I was surprised as well.

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
I was running 42”s with my 4.10s for a brief time while waiting to get my gears I was surprised as well.
What gears did you go with?

Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Okay, I went and took another look and in fact you DID lower your prices. Will be ordering another set along with new wheels.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.
Not mine but definitely bigger than a 37.

image4(1).jpeg

image5(1).jpeg

image3(1).jpeg

jabtyler

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jlur
How tall are you guys on 40s? I want to go to 40s and I’m trying to decide on 2.5” or 3.5” lift. I am also starting to wonder if I’ll be able to fit in the garage.

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
I am currently 2.5 and highly recommend 3.5 or taller. I rub like craaaaazy, as in can't even crawl the mall lol. Once I am through all the insurance BS from getting hit, I'll finally install my 4.0-4.5ish inch lift and eliminate most problems. I'll then adjust the ride from there and see where to go.
Sponsored