First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU (totaled), 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Can't believe DiscountTireDirect is discontinuing the 38x13.50x17 Milestar Patagonias. I called and they said there isn't enough demand for them. That seems crazy to me. They carry the 40" Patagonia though. Guess I will have to buy my 38's from someone else.
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Can't believe DiscountTireDirect is discontinuing the 38x13.50x17 Milestar Patagonias. I called and they said there isn't enough demand for them. That seems crazy to me. They carry the 40" Patagonia though. Guess I will have to buy my 38's from someone else.
If you have a DT store near you, they will still get them for you. DTD took my order for the 40s, but after about a month, told me that they do not plan on carrying them. They contacted a store for me and the store ordered them.

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Just talked to a buddy over at Milestar, he said call Maxx at Northridge :)

Sponsored

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU (totaled), 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Just talked to a buddy over at Milestar, he said call Maxx at Northridge

Thanks for the contact info at Northridge. I will give him a shout after the holiday.

Is that 2" sport lift enough for 38's? Seems like you would be limited on flex? I'm thinking a 3.5" lift would be best with the 38's on a JLUR. I ran a 4.5" lift and 37's on my JKUR.

texastonka

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Trackhawk, AEV Prospector XL, Viper TA2.0, Dodge Demon, etc etc etc...
I recall it being 3.5 BS. I chopped up an old JK AEV bumper and welded the ends on. I Don't rub on the bumper anymore. It rubs on the front liners a bit and hits the rear liner. I'm also running a 2.5 budget to fit the 40's. Jeeps up on stands right now getting long arms put on. Also ordered some coilovers so my goal is somewhere around 4-4.5 inches.
If you get a chance could you measure outside tire to outside tire width for me?

texastonka

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Trackhawk, AEV Prospector XL, Viper TA2.0, Dodge Demon, etc etc etc...
38x13.5x17 Milestar Patagonia tires, 17x9 Rugged Ridge XHD wheels, 3.5 Metalcloak Gamechanger, 2.5 ADS Adjustable Racing Shocks.

20181217_135303.jpg
Looks good. Do you have the OEM LED lights? What marker/turn signal did you use in the fender support? Does it give you a dash light or any issue? I have the Artec but haven't found a light that will work with factory LED option.

4xnaz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good. Do you have the OEM LED lights? What marker/turn signal did you use in the fender support? Does it give you a dash light or any issue? I have the Artec but haven't found a light that will work with factory LED option.
Thanks. Yes OEM LED light option and also used the Artec chop kit. My blinkers flash at a normal rate on the outside but they hyperflash on the dash and I get a dash error that a light is burned out. I have pre-ordered a new light/fender support kit from American Adventure Lab. Cant wait for that to ship!

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
We would suggest a 3.5" but our guy wanted to test out our 2" system on the Rubicon with his... Rubicon. Only about 1" was lost. As you can see in that pic. It still has some legit flex.

Thanks for the contact info at Northridge. I will give him a shout after the holiday.

Is that 2" sport lift enough for 38's? Seems like you would be limited on flex? I'm thinking a 3.5" lift would be best with the 38's on a JLUR. I ran a 4.5" lift and 37's on my JKUR.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
@Hogpup Those cooper STT look clean. What load range are they ? Do you mind sharing the lift you are using and ride quality? Thanks!
that front looks so clean with the factory bumper and winch built in like that. thats
20181021_162715.jpg
why i did mine the same way. i like the white factor 5 link hook up front nice and white and clean looking. if i didn't go off roading hard could i run 40s without changing axles or it would brake sooner or later ?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
How does yalls jeep run with 40s and 410 gears ?

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
If you get a chance could you measure outside tire to outside tire width for me?
Yessir, I will make a note to do that tomorrow after work.

Robbys3m3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
How does yalls jeep run with 40s and 410 gears ?
I just got mine back yesterday, but I can't believe that my 2019 rubi drives as well as it does with 4.10s and 40" toyo mt's.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I just got mine back yesterday, but I can't believe that my 2019 rubi drives as well as it does with 4.10s and 40" toyo mt's.
Do you have any photos and what about axles are you changing the axles ?
Sponsored