First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Occupation
Engineer
So I’m gonna be throwing the RK 3.5” on with the 39” KM3s... I was hoping someone had something extremely similar, if not the same measurements, and could tell me the overall height of their ride? I’ve got a hard top.. just wanna know if I’m gonna be able to fit into my 88” clearance parking garage lol
you will be fine.
Sponsored

ElvisJL

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I think it will look great. I think I almost have too much room. I know I won’t have to worry about rubbing though. I want to go to the 39" BFG KM3 Krawlers if they are ever available. It should be about perfect then.

Here’s mine in with the MetalCloak 3.5 Game Changer. I did the High Line Fender Kit and the inner fenders.

489BF424-A902-4757-9DBD-36A3EE42919A.jpeg

73A34308-0C36-4368-80E2-091040D9D37A.jpeg
Those fenders liners look good with that highline kit. Which liners are those?

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
The fender brace/led and inner liners are from AAL (American Adventure Lab). I'd also recommend their fender retention kit to replace the factory pop clips and increase rigidity.

Xtremetj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 Platinum, Ignot Silver, 2019 Rubicon Unlimited, Billet Silver
Occupation
Oil & Gas Environmental Rep
Headbarcode nailed it.

They are American Adventure Lab fenders. Love them.

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Headbarcode nailed it.

They are American Adventure Lab fenders. Love them.
Definitely well made. I've been sitting on the lights and retention hardware for about 3 weeks because I'm still waiting for the liners. Ordered on 1/24, so I might have to ring them for a possible eta. Funny, because at the time of order the lights and hardware were listed as being backordered, so I thought I'd see the liners first. Lol

A couple questions if you don't mind. How long did your order take to show up? Did you do the retention kit? If so, is there any trick to installing the nut certs? Thanks!

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Not even close! It's my wife's rig. She was coming up on a 10" ledge climb. Came in passenger side first and it pushed the axle back right at the FAD. 10 JKs hit the same ledge without an issue. Junk axle for wheeling.
Wow that crazy. We've all seen how Litebrite beat the shit out of theirs and I think Kevin got 2 years out of his before he broke the ring and pinion. Crazy how results can be so different for people. I think he was on stock axle shafts too.

Rangerhughes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon 2 door, 2020 Mercedes AMG 45, 2016 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 Dodge PW: 2017 Indian Chieftain
AEV 2.5 Durosport lift, 38 x 13.5 x 17 Patt's on edge 17 x 9 w -12 wheels. Wheels weigh 22lbs, tires weigh 76 for grand total of 98 pounds of rolling mass.
IMG_20200306_151325.jpg
IMG_20200306_151342.jpg

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
AEV 2.5 Durosport lift, 38 x 13.5 x 17 Patt's on edge 17 x 9 w -12 wheels. Wheels weigh 22lbs, tires weigh 76 for grand total of 98 pounds of rolling mass.
IMG_20200306_151325.jpg
IMG_20200306_151342.jpg
Man those are some light wheels. That's a great combo. You could dock the Queen Mary with mine.

Xtremetj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 Platinum, Ignot Silver, 2019 Rubicon Unlimited, Billet Silver
Occupation
Oil & Gas Environmental Rep
Definitely well made. I've been sitting on the lights and retention hardware for about 3 weeks because I'm still waiting for the liners. Ordered on 1/24, so I might have to ring them for a possible eta. Funny, because at the time of order the lights and hardware were listed as being backordered, so I thought I'd see the liners first. Lol

A couple questions if you don't mind. How long did your order take to show up? Did you do the retention kit? If so, is there any trick to installing the nut certs? Thanks!
That’s a good question. I can’t really answer for you. I had a long list of parts that were all ordered at once, lift, rear bumper, tire carrier, these and some Rock Hard 4x4 skids. I was waiting to do everything at once. I’m guessing it all rolled in over 3-4 week period. I don’t remember waiting on them though. I was waiting for Rock Hard stuff the longest.

I didn’t install them. I had the shop do them since I had him send them off to his powder coated to get powder coated.

Sponsored

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Getting ready soon for 40's. Just waiting on a few more pieces. This is a 40 compared to a 37 with over 18000 miles. Looks like a lot of cutting of the inner pinch seam all around will be required to fully stuff the tire.

qu5MGd5.jpg

2NwfBZP.jpg

T5f0CpU.jpg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Getting ready soon for 40's. Just waiting on a few more pieces. This is a 40 compared to a 37 with over 18000 miles. Looks like a lot of cutting of the inner pinch seam all around will be required to fully stuff the tire.

qu5MGd5.jpg

2NwfBZP.jpg

T5f0CpU.jpg
Don't understand why everyone is buying this brand tire we have friends that ran them and got barely 30,000 miles on the highway with them if you're going to buy them for Rockwall and only it's great Tire it's a soft rubber I guess people are buying this tire because of the price because it's about half the price of a km3 Cooper SST and Toyos and Nittos.I'm over doesn't friends that are Discount Tire managers for 25 plus years I'm telling you can come back and tell me all the excuses you want why this to good Tire first of all I think the sidewalls ugly I'm just as my opinion I don't like the sidewall the tread patterns okay but the side walls are ugly in my opinion but this tire won't last over 25 30000 miles at the most if you drive on the highway why are people buying this tire low mileage when it a low mileage Tire. it's got to be cost it's the cheapest tire out there. No way can someone tell me this tire looks better than the km3 Cooper SST or Toyo and Nittos.Like I said say what you want I know people that have this tire and they wouldn't buy it again it wore out fast

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon

qu5MGd5.jpg

2NwfBZP.jpg

T5f0CpU.jpg
Are you changing axles out

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Don't understand why everyone is buying this brand tire we have friends that ran them and got barely 30,000 miles on the highway with them if you're going to buy them for Rockwall and only it's great Tire it's a soft rubber I guess people are buying this tire because of the price because it's about half the price of a km3 Cooper SST and Toyos and Nittos.I'm over doesn't friends that are Discount Tire managers for 25 plus years I'm telling you can come back and tell me all the excuses you want why this to good Tire first of all I think the sidewalls ugly I'm just as my opinion I don't like the sidewall the tread patterns okay but the side walls are ugly in my opinion but this tire won't last over 25 30000 miles at the most if you drive on the highway why are people buying this tire low mileage when it a low mileage Tire. it's got to be cost it's the cheapest tire out there. No way can someone tell me this tire looks better than the km3 Cooper SST or Toyo and Nittos.Like I said say what you want I know people that have this tire and they wouldn't buy it again it wore out fast
Cause the sooner they wear out the sooner you get to buy tires again. Buying stuff for a Jeep is like 30% of the fun of owning a Jeep.

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Wow. Tell us how you really feel about the tires. Seems like you may have come from a forum that cannot be named.

Anyways, I had the same tires in a 37 and they still have a decent bit of tread left. Nowhere near the wear bars in the tire.

I live in Northern California and where I go wheeling there is zero mud. Mainly slow speed crawling and some snow runs.

I will eventually look at either the razr mt/stt pro/trail grappler as my next set. One of the benefits of this tire is that it is inexpensive and wears quick so in 1-2 years when I am not buying new axles, driveshafts, wheels, etc... I can pick something else.
Sponsored