Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
What trail is that? I'm trying to sell my house to get the hell out of this state and into Fountain Hills. I was wondering what trails are around the general area?
This trail is called Terminator, there is a upper and lower trail, both with different obstacles and it is located in Table Mesa which is roughly a half hour NW of Fountain Hills. There are tons of trails within hours of Phoenix with varying degrees of difficulty. Keep in touch, wouldnt mind showing you around.
Sponsored

Vettethret

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Diesel/2022 X3M Comp
This trail is called Terminator, there is a upper and lower trail, both with different obstacles and it is located in Table Mesa which is roughly a half hour NW of Fountain Hills. There are tons of trails within hours of Phoenix with varying degrees of difficulty. Keep in touch, wouldnt mind showing you around.
Definitely will, thanks for the info.

Sponsored

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
Used the Rugged Ridge HD Carrier kit to mount the 38s. Very happy with outcome!

20190615_142327.jpg

20190615_142342.jpg

Sponsored

twisty

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon White
What trail is that? I'm trying to sell my house to get the hell out of this state and into Fountain Hills. I was wondering what trails are around the general area?
Dont blame you. Been in FH since 92 and still love the place. Have views of my dirt biking and jeeping areas from the back of the house.

twisty

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon White
Kind of off top. From last few posts i see you guys running those on stock axles? If yes, how they handles, any modifications to strengthen them?
Wondering the same thing. Thinking it's pushing it big time but only time will tell. I'm running a metal cloak so called 2.5 inch lift with 35s. Waiting to see how others fare w 37/38+ tires plus I have a trip to alaska and want 35s for it. Afterwards go big.

Thinking a heavy duty dynatrac dana 44 would work better up front. Rear probably should be a 60. I want to be wrong here and the stock axles be fine for the long haul. That would be great.

motorcityaftermarket

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
MCA
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mcaftermarket.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon 2018

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Are those aftermarket fenders with built in LEDs and signals? Tell me more
These appear to be (or at least they are what I'm running) Rubicon fenders that were split and braced with American Adventure Labs' Highline bracket with LED's. They offer as much, if not more, clearance than just about any aftermarket fender accessory.

20190809_132528.jpg
Sponsored