37x13.5r18 will they fit?

dfloorit

First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon Mojito!
So we just got our first jeep! 2018 jl 4door Mojito rubicon. I ordered the 2" mopar lift, and I want to put 18x9 -12mm offset wheels with 37x13.5r18 nitto ridge grappler tires. Do you seasoned jeep owners think they will rub? This will be a daily driver for now, maybe in a few years we will off road it. For now its a tar baby
Sponsored

isueyou

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
From my little knowledge, it will need minimal cutting of the liner, and a heat gun to push in other areas, with a 2 inch mopar lift.

caged

First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 CJ3a 90XJ 00XJ 97TJ 18JLR
you might have to remove the plastic trim on the fenders, but doing that will remove the signal lights too. there is a kit available that is a bracket to stiffen up the fender and adds led lights for front and side signals.

but if you keep it on the road, you may be fine, but once you off road it, and disconnect the sway bar, you will rub.

and 18's are as big as you want to go, if you off road it. 20's won't leave you much sidewall to flex or air down with.

i wish 15's fit the JL. they fit JK's with a little grinding on the caliper to clear the rim. but i think 16's might work. but if 17 inch tires are cheaper, than i will just go with those.
Sponsored