• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio 37x12.50 Cooper STT Pro/17x9 Method MR312

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
PRICE: $1,750

Someone buy these wheels and tires. Set of 5. All are in great shape. No rock rash on wheels. About 15k on the tires. 19-20 32nds on the tread with even wear. Wheels are 17x9 with 4.5" backspacing. TPMS included.

Local Pickup Only. I'm on the west side of Cleveland near the airport.

Jeep Wrangler JL 37x12.50 Cooper STT Pro/17x9 Method MR312 IMG_4666.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Checking on transportation ......

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Dang they sold?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
This was to good of a deal to let it pass. The Cooper tires are selling for $360 each right now.

Sponsored

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
yea bro I was finding transportation.... was going to have my son drive up there for me.... exact same thing I have on my Jeep....exact

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
yea bro I was finding transportation.... was going to have my son drive up there for me.... exact same thing I have on my Jeep....exact
I have 40,000 miles on my current Cooper STT PRO tires and should be able to gt another 15,000+ miles on them. I had planned on buying a new set during the black friday sales, but hey got wheels included for less than I would have spent on the tires.

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have 40,000 miles on my current Cooper STT PRO tires and should be able to gt another 15,000+ miles on them. I had planned on buying a new set during the black friday sales, but hey got wheels included for less than I would have spent on the tires.
Agree that's the same reason why I was getting them exactly the same as what I have now.

LL247

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Did these ever sell? I'm only an hour drive and interested if not.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Did these ever sell? I'm only an hour drive and interested if not.
they did. I bought them. I sold off the wheels for $800 and that put the price of some like new Cooper STT PRO 37 down to a nice price of $120 each......... What a great deal. Thanks to the OP for an easy sales transaction.
Sponsored