2019 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon Mojito
Vehicle Showcase
One of my favorite pics to date!
D0C584C1-4E09-4593-BB85-92DB1D97B99C.jpeg

Toycrusher

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
We are at Barnwell Mountain in Gilmer, Texas! It’s the closest park to where we live👍🏻
Nice! I was planning to get out there this past spring before stupid Covid hit.

I've got near 20k miles on 37s, stock wheels, no lift, but with wheel spacers. I drag my belly alot

OP
Gotcha-Again-LOL

Gotcha-Again-LOL

First Name
Geoff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! I was planning to get out there this past spring before stupid Covid hit.

I've got near 20k miles on 37s, stock wheels, no lift, but with wheel spacers. I drag my belly alot
Hahah dude no lift that’s amazing! Yeah I could definitely see the belly drag happening lol...but hey it drives really well I’ll bet. One thing people don’t think about much is how much a lift affects your aero and fuel economy...just the 2 inch lift on my jeep and stock tires took 1.5-2 Highway MPG away because it dropped my axles below the wind diffuser on the bumper and also I took that off as well 😆 so now air drags on way more from the front end and axles etc.

Toycrusher

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hahah dude no lift that’s amazing! Yeah I could definitely see the belly drag happening lol...but hey it drives really well I’ll bet. One thing people don’t think about much is how much a lift affects your aero and fuel economy...just the 2 inch lift on my jeep and stock tires took 1.5-2 Highway MPG away because it dropped my axles below the wind diffuser on the bumper and also I took that off as well 😆 so now air drags on way more from the front end and axles etc.
Drives fantastic, no negative attributes I've found anywhere. I swapped to a tube bumper, and my mpg is not impressive. I can pull 20-23 at 55mph but running 80 on any of our Texas interstates has me in the 11-14 range. These JLs aren't that easy to push through thick humid coastal air

OP
Gotcha-Again-LOL

Gotcha-Again-LOL

First Name
Geoff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Drives fantastic, no negative attributes I've found anywhere. I swapped to a tube bumper, and my mpg is not impressive. I can pull 20-23 at 55mph but running 80 on any of our Texas interstates has me in the 11-14 range. These JLs aren't that easy to push through thick humid coastal air
Dude that is the truth...55 mph can get awesome mpgs...once your at highway speed that drops lol but hey it’s way better than a 3.8 JK or TJ at that speed for sure!

OP
Gotcha-Again-LOL

Gotcha-Again-LOL

First Name
Geoff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We are heading to Marble Falls to ride the Hidden Valley ORV Park! Will have videos soon!

Advertisement

Hothead Headliners

Advertisement