37s on stock rims 2020 rubicon

JLUR2020

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
i want to put 37s on my stock rims, but I don’t want a lift. Will they fit? I’ve seen some on IG but they all have lifts. Thanks!
Jeep Wrangler JL 37s on stock rims 2020 rubicon 5C2362F3-7AD2-49DD-B687-6FB4B38CF28D
Sponsored

Murph-NH

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
They will fit on the wheel but you will rub the rear inner fender just doing normal driving on the road. The part it rubs on is held on by 3 bolts so very easy to take off. If you plan on doing more than dirt roads you will need to increase your bump stops or your tire will hit the fender. You can also swap out your inner fenders for more room if you 100% don’t want a lift and plan on doing some green/mild trails.

OP
OP

JLUR2020

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
They will fit on the wheel but you will rub the rear inner fender just doing normal driving on the road. The part it rubs on is held on by 3 bolts so very easy to take off. If you plan on doing more than dirt roads you will need to increase your bump stops or your tire will hit the fender. You can also swap out your inner fenders for more room if you 100% don’t want a lift and plan on doing some green/mild trails.
Thanks, I appreciate your response, will look into this and will most likely go w this option since theres no lift to it

OP
OP

JLUR2020

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Here is what it looked like pre lift

Jeep Wrangler JL 37s on stock rims 2020 rubicon DA2C1477-FE8E-4A84-9446-B952B32D090B
Nice!!! That’s the look I’m looking for! Do you have wheel spacers? I’ve seen majority of ppl using 1.75” spacers. I was looking into 2” spacers, is there a reason why most go w 1.75? Safety reason?

Sponsored

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Nice!!! That’s the look I’m looking for! Do you have wheel spacers? I’ve seen majority of ppl using 1.75” spacers. I was looking into 2” spacers, is there a reason why most go w 1.75? Safety reason?
Most people got with 1.75” spacers because that is the length required to just pass the factory wheel studs so you won’t need to cut them shorter.

OP
OP

JLUR2020

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Most people got with 1.75” spacers because that is the length required to just pass the factory wheel studs so you won’t need to cut them shorter.
I see, thanks for chiming in! I appreciate it! Both of you have been helpful!

Murph-NH

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
The wheels are Teraflex nomad with 4.75 backspacing. Not sure if stock wheels with those spacers would be more or less but I think 4.75-5.25 is just about perfect. Below 4.75 they start to stick out more than I care for. You looking at any brands yet for tires?

OP
OP

JLUR2020

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
The wheels are Teraflex nomad with 4.75 backspacing. Not sure if stock wheels with those spacers would be more or less but I think 4.75-5.25 is just about perfect. Below 4.75 they start to stick out more than I care for. You looking at any brands yet for tires?
Thanks for the info! I don’t want them to stick out too much either. I think the way it looks in the pic you shared is what I want, but w the stock rims, I’ve seen it on IG and I like it. I haven’t looked into brands yet Or prices, still kinda early in the planning stage. Just trying to see if it’ll work first before I start convincing myself to do it
Sponsored