37s fitted and wheeled. Love it!!!

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
This is the jeep that y'all messed up and jeep gave y'all a brand new free exchanged. y'all were lucky. i saw the video you made about taking it back to jeep and them giving you a brand new in it place
Sponsored

shakooza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
That video is the perfect example of why I would take my wife on easy wheeling trips but I prefer to go with a friend or go it alone on serious wheeling trips...There are tense moments in wheeling where real carnage is possible. The last thing I need is to hear my wife going "BABE - BABE- BABE" WHILE putting a camera in my face during and after smashing up my rig.

Yes..Im well aware that I am about to destroy my junk and the last thing I need/want is stress from my significant other while I do it.

It seems like OP handles it well so good on him. He seems to have the patience of an oak and applaud him for it. From his video series he seems like a legitimately good guy...

Last edited:

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
That video is the perfect example of why I would take my wife on easy wheeling trips but I prefer to go with a friend or go it alone on serious wheeling trips...There are tense moments in wheeling where real carnage is possible. The last thing I need is to hear my wife going "BABE - BABE- BABE" WHILE putting a camera in my face during and after smashing up my rig.

Yes..Im well aware that I am about to destroy my junk and the last thing I need/want is stress from my significant other while I do it.

It seems like OP handles it well so good on him. He seems to have the patience of an oak and applaud him for it. From his video series he seems like a legitimately good guy...
LOL. I don't know if you've watched their other videos but she's a hell of a spotter and willing to take their rig on anything. They are both seem laid back and willing to beat the hell out their Jeep all while having fun.
Sponsored