37" Tires on Teraflex Nomad Wheels with 2" lift

Techbrute

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I'm sorry if this has been posted before. I searched and could not find anything this specific.

I'm going to run the tread off the factory 33s that come on the Rubicon. Once I accomplish that, I want to do a 2" lift and put the Nomad wheels on. I haven't made a firm decision on the lift kit, but am considering Dynatrac.

Does anyone have a 2" lift with Nomad wheels and 37" tires? It won't hurt my feelings to stick with a 35" tire, I was just wondering how the 37s fit. I am completely intolerant of any rubbing whatsoever, including at full articulation, so I thought I'd ask others' experiences so I don't have to, well, reinvent the wheel.

If you happen to have pictures of this exact setup, I'm also interested to see how much the tires stick out.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Sponsored

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I'm sorry if this has been posted before. I searched and could not find anything this specific.

I'm going to run the tread off the factory 33s that come on the Rubicon. Once I accomplish that, I want to do a 2" lift and put the Nomad wheels on. I haven't made a firm decision on the lift kit, but am considering Dynatrac.

Does anyone have a 2" lift with Nomad wheels and 37" tires? It won't hurt my feelings to stick with a 35" tire, I was just wondering how the 37s fit. I am completely intolerant of any rubbing whatsoever, including at full articulation, so I thought I'd ask others' experiences so I don't have to, well, reinvent the wheel.

If you happen to have pictures of this exact setup, I'm also interested to see how much the tires stick out.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Hey...I've got a 2.5" lift running 37s on Method wheels with the exact same specs as the Teraflex nomad wheels.(17×8.5 with 4.75 backspacing). You can see lots of pics of how far they stick out & flexing it on the last page in this build thread:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/billet-stallion-sport-s-full-d44-swap.19973/page-14

OP
OP
Techbrute

Techbrute

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! Good looking Jeep you've got!

Casey250

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR | 2020 JLUR-D | 2022 Demonator
Occupation
Video Creator
Give me a couple weeks and I will, but 3.5inch lift, but they springs are 3.5inch gas motor springs going on my ecodeisel.

OP
OP
Techbrute

Techbrute

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey man. Your video was actually the way I first saw those wheels. I'm literally watching your dyno video right now. Keep up the good work.
Sponsored