Sponsored

37" Milestar Patagonia MTs for cheap. grab em while you can!

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon
OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

ah i guess if you call them they give you the sale price. well, AT/DT is not everywhere. so people without one nearby can order them from Walmart or any other place that will price match.

i was able to get mine for $280 out the door through my hook up :jk: crazy price for 37s!

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
This is a pretty good price, but it really makes me appreciate the smokin deal that @Northridge4x4 ran for Black Friday. All 5 for $977 + tax. Maybe they will again this year.

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

This is a pretty good price, but it really makes me appreciate the smokin deal that @Northridge4x4 ran for Black Friday. All 5 for $977 + tax. Maybe they will again this year.
wow! that's nuts. that's less than i paid for my 35s lol. i remember when i bought my 35s that the 37s werent much more. maybe $250 a tire (bought my 35s for $200ish). seems they have raised their prices quite a bit since then.

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I was just referencing the pages-long frenzy last time someone posted discounted tires from walmart...
This ain’t that. This is a legitimate good price that’s not clearly a mistake or typo like that other fiasco. That was just people trying to take advantage of a glitch in the Matrix that they knew wasn’t a real thing but they figured they’d try to see if they could get something for (almost) nothing.

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx-retired
I recently went to 37 inch pats and love them! Compared to the Goodyear mtr‘s they a quite and smooth even though the Goodyears were a load range c and the pats are a d, the pats are way smoother riding. And I paid $265 a tire vs $371 for my second choice bfg ko2s. I live in Oregon and we get plenty of rain, and so far I feel like the pats are above average (for mt’s) for wet traction. Ive been running 35psi in them which seems crazy high for a 37, but milestar recommends running factory pressure for road use. I’ll watch them close and see how they wear. So far I like them and would buy them again. Hope this helps.
Sponsored