Sponsored

37 Days Since Having my Jeep and my deal is still not funded with Ally bank and I don't have an account, anyone else have issues?

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Very weird.

My coworker bought a car over the weekend and there was some issue with the loan. They literally came on Monday and repo'd it from the company parking lot. Not even a phone call. He thought his new car had been stolen. It ended up being a trivial issue to fix and he got his car back by the next day, but dealerships damn sure don't like not having their money. I'm surprised they've let it go on this long.

Was this a new-car dealership? I would either call an attorney or put a size 11W boot up someones @ss...
Sponsored

bigbaozi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Was this a new-car dealership? I would either call an attorney or put a size 11W boot up someones @ss...
Yeah, Nissan dealer that I think it ended up getting bought by Sonic (like everything else). He definitely complained to the BBB, but I don't think anything ever really came of it. No money in it for hiring a lawyer. He got the car back and I don't guess it was damaged during the repo.

Sounds like something one of those scumbag pay every week dealerships would do, right?