37” Tires for my build. LOST…

SargeDiesel

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Are you in connection with these guys at all? Would love to look into trying them on this build 🤷🏻‍♂️
You mean am I in anyway connected to the Delium Tire company ? No, just a Jeep lover and consumer like you... I originally looked at the Kanati tires and after hours of research on both non name brands and all the big name tires, I decided the Deluims fit my needs and budget perfectly. I payed $355 per tire... not exactly a budget tire or even a knock off... but not premium priced either... but I would be willing to put them up against any similar tire regardless of name.
Here is a decent article on them.
https://motorandwheels.com/are-delium-tires-any-good/
Sponsored

OP
OP
Howardlv22

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
You mean am I in anyway connected to the Delium Tire company ? No, just a Jeep lover and consumer like you... I originally looked at the Kanati tires and after hours of research on both non name brands and all the big name tires, I decided the Deluims fit my needs and budget perfectly. I payed $355 per tire... not exactly a budget tire or even a knock off... but not premium priced either... but I would be willing to put them up against any similar tire regardless of name.
Here is a decent article on them.
https://motorandwheels.com/are-delium-tires-any-good/
I’ll hit them up!

OP
OP
Howardlv22

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
Anyone on here have any info on the new Patagonia?

jthoms1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
They have been awesome. There is plenty of info out there on them... they are premium tires and I would say better than many name brands.... the offroad shop was really impressed with them.... they commented on them several times.... they found it hard to believe that they even had mounting marks for balancing.... pinned for studs, snow rated.. everything all the big boys make you pay $$$ for... so far they have done everything very well and they ride super quiet. If you need anymore info or real life pics, let me know.
20220706_124217 (1).jpg
20220704_184059.jpg

20220704_183831.jpg

20220704_183753.jpg
Thank you! I'll let you know if I have any questions when I start thinking about prioritizing an upgrade.

OP
OP
Howardlv22

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
just ordered these, will be here Saturday, 17” -12 backspacing 💪🏼
Jeep Wrangler JL 37” Tires for my build. LOST… B52F63B8-F35B-4D0F-8D05-F953F8DBE28F

Sponsored

OP
OP
Howardlv22

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
They will look great w/sarge and saddle. -12 will have a nice poke, but not overboard. Make sure you post some pics when you get them mounted up.
Absolutely I will!

spenat

First Name
nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 sting grey JLUR
Clubs

Jeep Wrangler JL 37” Tires for my build. LOST… B52F63B8-F35B-4D0F-8D05-F953F8DBE28F

I had 37” KO2s on my old 2020 JLU with 2.5” Metalcloak lift and really liked them. Good for what I needed them to be good at which was never anything extreme. Wanted to try something different for my 392 so I went with Ridge Grapplers. 2.5” Metalcloak lift again. Have only had them just about a month now but so far so good.
What wheels are those on your 392?

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I'm in the middle of going to 37s. I had my mouth all set for the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT. But after reading about the amount of weight guys were having to use to balance them, I looked elsewhere.

I started reading good things about the recently improved Maxxis Razr MT and AT. I ended up with the Maxxis Razr AT in 37.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Very unscientific….

Here in So Cal I prefer MTs over ATs but my rigs have never been daily drivers. I have used BFG KM2s and KM3s. The thing I have noticed with the KM3s is that I have watched other rigs go up an obstacle and spin and struggle but when I try my rig just drives right up. This could be for many non-tire related reasons or it could be all tires. I will never know.

I had a friend who swore by Goodyear Wrangler MTs and would never run anything else.

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps

SargeDiesel

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
How do they feel on road being a load E tire? Do you know how much they weigh?
Load "E" vs. what ? Im sorry but I am not sure what exactly you are asking ???
That I know of the only difference between D and E is load capacity. From my research an "E" or 10 ply tire is prefered for off roading and they exel in rock climbing.
I have run them from 32 to 37 psi , they are easy to dial in to your comfort zone.... I prefer around 35.
As far as driving on the road, they seem to be smooth and forgiving. If you have a specific ? I will try to answer it more direct.
As far as weight, I never weighed mine, sorry.... I do have a spare i can try to weigh , minus the rim if you want.... But I did go back and look at my FedEx shipping info and it has them listed at 69 lbs each. I also reached out to Delium, waiting for a reply still.

Last edited:

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Load "E" vs. what ? Im sorry but I am not sure what exactly you are asking ???
That I know of the only difference between D and E is load capacity. From my research an "E" or 10 ply tire is prefered for off roading and they exel in rock climbing.
I have run them from 32 to 37 psi , they are easy to dial in to your comfort zone.... I prefer around 35.
As far as driving on the road, they seem to be smooth and forgiving. If you have a specific ? I will try to answer it more direct.
As far as weight, I never weighed mine, sorry.... I do have a spare i can try to weigh , minus the rim if you want.... But I did go back and look at my FedEx shipping info and it has them listed at 69 lbs each. I also reached out to Delium, waiting for a reply still.
Thanks for the information. 69 pounds sounds light. Would be great if that turns out to be correct. I was looking at another tire and it was 85 pounds for a 37 so on the heavy side. Any weight info you can gather would be appreciated.

Typically load E range tires tend to be stiffer on road than P, C, and D. So I was wondering of they were harsh/stiff.

I tend to like to go out in the snow, and it is right around the corner, so I thought these might be a solid option.

SargeDiesel

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Thanks for the information. 69 pounds sounds light. Would be great if that turns out to be correct. I was looking at another tire and it was 85 pounds for a 37 so on the heavy side. Any weight info you can gather would be appreciated.

Typically load E range tires tend to be stiffer on road than P, C, and D. So I was wondering of they were harsh/stiff.

I tend to like to go out in the snow, and it is right around the corner, so I thought these might be a solid option.
They do not seem harsh or stiff at all to me... actually the opposite (keep in mind, I don't have a lot to compare them to). Especially if you run them at the lower PSI. They are snow peak rated and are pinned for studs already. If they continue to perform the way they have up to now, I will definitely stick with them for my next tire purchase. After thinking about it for a minute, they ride/handle just as well as the OEM tires did. Nothing negative sticks out. The only thing I noticed(which I think is true for all tires) at a lower PSI they are super grippy but the tread makes a little more noise than if at a higher PSI. I really need to do a chalk test to determine the best PSI for my Jeep, so far I've been going by comfort and feel and like them around an initial 34 psi and after they warm up from the road around 36 psi.
There is some good info on the company/tire here:
https://terraraidertires.com/
Sponsored