First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 2016 Chevy suburban 1995.5 s6
Occupation
Project manager
Been lurking around here since the beginning of the year and can’t find an answer for this. Looking to lift my rubicon and go with some different wheels and tires.

Interested in the stage 1 evo lift for now and I found some Mopar classic 5 hole wheels for a great price. These are basically the aev savegre wheels but I think they have a different offset and backspace.

Will I be able to put some 37x12.5 tires on these wheels bc it says up to 35” on most of the sites. Whereas the savegre wheels say that they can handle a 37”. Quadratic has them at 17x8.5 20mm offset and 5.5” backspacing. Other sites have the backspacing at 4.7”.

Just seeing if anyone has some first hand knowledge or are running similar spec with their jlur. Thanks guys
Sponsored

alphalife9

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 C6, Sting Gray JLUR
did you ever find out about this? it looks like you ended up running this setup from your profile picture. I'm currently looking into 5.5" BS 17x8.5" wheels to run 37s as well. Curious how it worked out if this is what you have. Any rubbing during while articulating the suspension?