Peanut Butter

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL?
I’m undecided between these and the sst pro. I like the width of the MXT’s
I have the MXTs, my buddy has the STT pros.... They look very similar. Both perform great off road.

My MXTs are great. No complaints, even in winter weather. As far as I know, my buddy is very happy with his STTs.

I bought the MXTs over the STTs because of weight and price. Almost 10K miles later, a few rotations, several off road trips, many mountain biking/snowboarding trips. No complaints. Would buy again.

Frankly, I think you're splitting hairs between the two. The tires look dang-near identical with the two jeeps sitting next to each other (minus the name printed on them).
Sponsored

OP
OP
Johnny2018

Johnny2018

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021JLUD
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
I think I’ll give the MXT a try. Thanks all for all the good info.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Post pictures when you get them installed. They are a great looking tire.

OP
OP
Johnny2018

Johnny2018

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021JLUD
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
I will, prob be 3-4 weeks, get my MC 3.5 lift delivered this week, gonna have to find time to take it to the shop for install.

OP
OP
Johnny2018

Johnny2018

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021JLUD
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Ended up getting the STT pro, 299 each at discount tire. Ordered them and some wheels. I’ll post some pictures in a few weeks. Wanted the MXT but they said they couldn’t order those. For me to order them and they would install. So for a little more I decided to go for the STT Pro. I like the tire balance and rotation package they offer.

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Ended up getting the STT pro, 299 each at discount tire. Ordered them and some wheels. I’ll post some pictures in a few weeks. Wanted the MXT but they said they couldn’t order those. For me to order them and they would install. So for a little more I decided to go for the STT Pro. I like the tire balance and rotation package they offer.
I've had tires mailed to them from other sellers. As long as you buy the wheels there, and have them mount/balance them, you can get the free rotations and balances.

Either way, I hope that you like the STT Pro. It is very similar to the MXT but with a less smooth/more noisy ride.

OP
OP
Johnny2018

Johnny2018

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021JLUD
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Thks,
Maybe next time I’ll order the MXT and have them installed by DT.

RenoMD

First Name
DC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL unlimited Rubicon
Dang you got 37” stt pro for $299 ? They are all $350 was it your local store running a special?

OP
OP
Johnny2018

Johnny2018

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021JLUD
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
No they matched price with Priority Tire. They called me this morning, tires and wheels came in. Not able to pick them up yet, lift got to my house this morning also. Won’t be able to get it installed for another 3-4 weeks. Going out of town. Discount store said they would keep matching price if I found it cheaper before I took custody of wheels and tires.

035BDCE2-5FF1-45D4-8A9F-4EA4B6DF9A0A.png

OP
OP
Johnny2018

Johnny2018

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021JLUD
Occupation