35s tires and Spacer Lift Done Toady

rlaracue

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Lower...30psi, approximately. I had a passenger tell me the ride was smooth as an Outback but I’m not so sure in the driver seat. Just know I rarely go on the highway, keeping to slower county roads and streets.

Appreciate the reply. I work from home so highway driving is 1-2 a week with once a quarter trips into NYC. How is the volume on main roads and the occasional highway jaunt?

Thanks!
Sponsored

aeonixx1001

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
Because the 2 measurements have a direct relationship to each other. One's just much easier to measure. It's nearly impossible to get an accurate circumference measurement of a loaded tire.
Lose the spacers. You should look up the problems spacers can cause. I will leave you to your own opinion. Take care and Great wheeling

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Lose the spacers. You should look up the problems spacers can cause. I will leave you to your own opinion. Take care and Great wheeling
Huh? First of all this thread is from almost 4 years ago. 2nd I don’t run spacers and never have, but quality hub-centric spacers can be run without issue.

aeonixx1001

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
Huh? First of all this thread is from almost 4 years ago. 2nd I don’t run spacers and never have, but quality hub-centric spacers can be run without issue.
Sorry, didnt notice the date
Sponsored