• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York $350 Rugged Ridge Spartacus Stubby Front Bumper w/ Over-rider Bar

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Looking to sell this for less than half of what I paid for it brand new. Front Bumper stubby version of the Rugged Ridge Spartacus Bumper with over-rider Bar. I paid over $700 for this brand new. No damage, just normal wear and tear been on the Jeep for about 9 months now.

2 small drill holes in plastic grill to hold bumper in place but if you end up getting a winch or need a place for the front license plate it’s no issue

shipping at buyers expense.
Jeep Wrangler JL $350 Rugged Ridge Spartacus Stubby Front Bumper w/ Over-rider Bar FEE79A1A-604E-4F98-8AF9-A9A85DE11592
Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Do you ever come east? I am in MA.

Sponsored

slick

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford harley jeep
I like this but I would want the ends.

OP
OP
Sangiuolo11

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the ends aren’t an option as this is just the stubby one

Sponsored

jerseymike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
does it come with fog lights? (and can they be switched to clear if it does?)?

I also have a sport S (gladiator though) and I read that factory fogs won't work unless Sahara or rubicon.

does it work with the factory plastic air dam?

OP
OP
Sangiuolo11

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
does it come with fog lights? (and can they be switched to clear if it does?)?

I also have a sport S (gladiator though) and I read that factory fogs won't work unless Sahara or rubicon.

does it work with the factory plastic air dam?
-Works with the air damn
-fog lights are not included these are stock ones that came with my Jeep and will be going on my next bumper
-with that being said the lights are just a cover on them

jerseymike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
ok, thanks, I wonder if the stock fog lights worked because you have LED, from what I see on rugged ridge site you need Sahara or rubicon fogs to make it work, let me see as I am interested but would want to use my stock fogs unless I find a set of halogen sahara/rubi takeoffs
Sponsored