35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit

Pedrony

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 wrangler
Hey guys. Can anyone recommend a dealer to install a mopar 2 inch kit in the NYC area? Thedealer i bought the Jeep from wants 8 hours of labor for the install. That’s crazy. Also. I already bought the liftkit. Does it void the warranty if an outside shop installs it?
Sponsored

Snowjeep

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Ridgeline
Hey guys. Can anyone recommend a dealer to install a mopar 2 inch kit in the NYC area? Thedealer i bought the Jeep from wants 8 hours of labor for the install. That’s crazy. Also. I already bought the liftkit. Does it void the warranty if an outside shop installs it?
Having an independent shop install your lift will not void your Jeep warranty unless the warranty issue that comes up can be blamed on the improper install of your lift.

Pedrony

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 wrangler
Having an independent shop install your lift will not void your Jeep warranty unless the warranty issue that comes up can be blamed on the improper install of your lift.
Thank you for the info. I was concerned about that

x7tristan

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Will installing yourself in your garage also not void the warranty for issues not related to improper lift install?

Snowjeep

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Ridgeline
Will installing yourself in your garage also not void the warranty for issues not related to improper lift install?
Correct. You installing it in your garage won't matter. All of this is no different than anything you change on your Jeep or any other vehicle. You can change/modify anything on your vehicle without voiding the warranty as long as the thing you changed/modified didn't cause the issue you're seeking warranty coverage on. In other words, if you put 40" tires and heavy rims on your Jeep and you bust the axle, Jeep is probably going to say it's on you because you overloaded what the axle was designed to handle. But if you replace your halogen headlights with LED and your axle breaks, they can't say that mod caused the axle to break and they would have to cover that cost.

Sponsored

ebelp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (bright white)
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone verify if a 1.5" lift on a Rubicon is enough to fit 37's without rubbing on daily driving and light off-roading?

Sponsored

TheItalianTrain

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon, 2019 Grand Cherokee Luxury Edition
Occupation
RN
20180814_090104.jpg

Mine with the el cheapo RC 2.5 budget boost and 37's. Waiting for a larger lift I like to come out with some new driveshafts.

snowren24

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2007 Acura TL-S, 2013 Triumph Street Triple
Vehicle Showcase

CP3

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
2" Mopar lift, AEV Borah Wheels and Cooper STT Pros 37"1250r17 tires

and my puppy :)
upload_2018-11-6_14-56-21.png

Ok. . . Not even close to enough pics of this JL. Gotta see some side shots. Looks awesome. And looks like the dog is checking it out ...

snowren24

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2007 Acura TL-S, 2013 Triumph Street Triple
Vehicle Showcase
Ok. . . Not even close to enough pics of this JL. Gotta see some side shots. Looks awesome. And looks like the dog is checking it out ...
Thanks! I'm flattered.That's my buddy sniffing the new rubber. I've been thinking about starting a build thread. I'll quote and post here if/when I do. Here are a few more pics

upload_2018-11-7_12-4-4.png

upload_2018-11-7_12-4-31.png

upload_2018-11-7_12-5-2.png

CP3

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Thanks! I'm flattered.That's my buddy sniffing the new rubber. I've been thinking about starting a build thread. I'll quote and post here if/when I do. Here are a few more pics

upload_2018-11-7_12-4-4.png

upload_2018-11-7_12-4-31.png

upload_2018-11-7_12-5-2.png

Yeah,
That’s pretty awesome looking. Nice job.
Sponsored