35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
My JLUR is home now, with Mopar 2" lift, Fuel Assault 17x9, and Cooper Stt Pro 37x12.5x17. So far it rides like stock.

JLUR Lift Tires Wheels.jpg
I love that blue it's so pretty and it's so bright it just stands out my favorite color is blue but once I got a white truck I just couldn't go back to any other color 10 years ago. my buddy told me once you get white you'll never change to any other color and he was right. All my trucks and my wife Suburbans and even my daughter's car right now LOL it does right like stock doesn't it ? Mine rides the same way like the day I got it with the 2-inch Mopar lift and 37s
Sponsored

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
I love that blue it's so pretty and it's so bright it just stands out my favorite color is blue but once I got a white truck I just couldn't go back to any other color 10 years ago. my buddy told me once you get white you'll never change to any other color and he was right. All my trucks and my wife Suburbans and even my daughter's car right now LOL it does right like stock doesn't it ? Mine rides the same way like the day I got it with the 2-inch Mopar lift and 37s
Easter Egg: If you look close at the picture, you will see my daughters Forest Green 2000 TJ reflecting on the super shiny Ocean Blue JLUR door.

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
17x9 -12 Vision Nemesis wheels
37x12.5 Patagonia MT
2.5" RC spacer lift

Had these tires sent from Discount Tire Direct and ordered it with their TPMS. no issues with it at all. Still need to lower psi and do chalk test

RTtmJJI.jpg

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
Nice Jeep Haro looks great. Do you intend to run those wheels and tires year round in our crappy weather?

Sponsored

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
22551 Shannon Circle, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU / Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Occupation
Jeep Builder
RebelOffRoad-76.jpg
RebelOffRoad-47.jpg
RebelOffRoad-18.jpg
RebelOffRoad-26.jpg
RebelOffRoad-39.jpg
RebelOffRoad-75.jpg

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
17x9 -12 Vision Nemesis wheels
37x12.5 Patagonia MT
2.5" RC spacer lift

Had these tires sent from Discount Tire Direct and ordered it with their TPMS. no issues with it at all. Still need to lower psi and do chalk test

RTtmJJI.jpg
I have the same tires and love them so far. I'm on stock wheels and I'm at 33 psi. I love my stock wheels but my wife thinks they look plain compared to her JK with Fuel Hostage wheels. Now I'm looking at wheels like yours in all black. Sweet looking Jeep BTW.

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I have the same tires and love them so far. I'm on stock wheels and I'm at 33 psi. I love my stock wheels but my wife thinks they look plain compared to her JK with Fuel Hostage wheels. Now I'm looking at wheels like yours in all black. Sweet looking Jeep BTW.
I was going to keep 37 on stock wheels with spacer but at the price of the wheels it didnt seem worth it and i didnt want to deal w/ the hassle of getting a shop to mount 12.5" wide on stock wheels. I havent had time to play with pressures yet but most like it will be in the 25-30 psi range.

Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
I was going to keep 37 on stock wheels with spacer but at the price of the wheels it didnt seem worth it and i didnt want to deal w/ the hassle of getting a shop to mount 12.5" wide on stock wheels. I havent had time to play with pressures yet but most like it will be in the 25-30 psi range.
Yeah I really love the look of the stock wheels but after my wife said that I'm thinking about aftermarket.

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
411948F7-D163-4F5C-B015-2AECAFA5D68A.jpeg
FC801D08-839E-4954-B77E-D95705BBCD54.jpeg
2.5” RC lift
35x12.5x20 Cooper STT Pro
20x12 TIS 544BM
Can you post photos of the side views? I want to see how far the wheels stick out.
Sponsored