Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport S 2.0T & 2021 Gladiator Rubi Diesel
Occupation
Unemployed
Vehicle Showcase
]Not a great picture but this is 2 inch suspension lift from T&T Customs (a prototype) with 35 inch KM3's.

image.jpg
Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
I live in Texas and the Coppell store is the distribution center for seven or eight states and they don't do it. and the other ones in the Dallas-Fort Worth area won't either. I don't care about Pennsylvania. tDiscount Tire won't do it they pay 10 million in a lawsuit look that one up LOL maybe you cant afford new Wheels that's probably it. why put a narrow wheel on a wide tire when the tire will look better when it's wider and pulled out with a wider wheel.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
I live in Texas and the Coppell store is the distribution center for seven or eight states and they don't do it. and the other ones in the Dallas-Fort Worth area won't either. I don't care about Pennsylvania. tDiscount Tire won't do it they pay 10 million in a lawsuit look that one up LOL maybe you cant afford new Wheels that's probably it. why put a narrow wheel on a wide tire when the tire will look better when it's wider and pulled out with a wider wheel.
You sound like an idiot. I just moved here from Los Angeles a few years ago and they did there too. You keep running your mouth in every post and the same result, you sound like an idiot. Curious, is English your first language or do you just post when you're drunk? Where's your JL? Shut up already.

WrongWheelDrive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, Z06 Corvette, Fiesta ST, Polaris Slingshot
You sound like an idiot. I just moved here from Los Angeles a few years ago and they did there too. You keep running your mouth in every post and the same result, you sound like an idiot. Curious, is English your first language or do you just post when you're drunk? Where's your JL? Shut up already.
He called it @RUSTYS ...we just cant afford new wheels lol. :facepalm:

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
He called it @RUSTYS ...we just cant afford new wheels lol. :facepalm:
LOL I didn't even goes as far as reading that. Yeah I just bought a new $55K Rubicon but I can't sping for wheels. Dude you got me I can't afford wheels. I'm so embarrassed. Again can we see your Jeep?

Last edited:

Sponsored

shoopajeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL SAHARA, 2016 GMC 1500 DENALI, 2018 TRIUMPH BOBBER
Vehicle Showcase
Read most of the the thread, thank you, they were all very informative and comradery-ing. What I gathered; Rubiconajeepers were doing 37's with 2+ lifts, 35's without lifts, both look great. Few and far were Sahara-fellows going with 35's with 2-3 inch lifts, Sportsjeeps, didn't see many but assume same as Sahara? All unique, that''s why it's called unlimited? No limit to variances? ha.

Here is mine, and I love it, stock vs now, night and day, now I understand why most do it or want to do it. It is so much more fun riding with bigger wheels and lift, though only inches, seems so much higher. Again thank you, so helpful in deciding! Hope my photos help those still deciding. And btw, pictures don't do justice, so much nicer in person, sure all of yours are that way too.

Fabtech 3 inch Stealth Spring Lift
Toyo OC AT II Extreme 35/1250/10
Asanti AB813 20x10 Titanium

L1000074.jpeg

L1000070.jpeg

L1000058.jpeg

L1000072.jpeg

L1000050.jpg

L1000051.jpg

L1000052.jpg

L1000053.jpg

Last edited:

km58501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
RC 2.5” lift, 17x9 Fuel Beast, 37x12.5 Cooper Discoverer STT PRO

CA7EB9F3-0A80-40A5-B6C0-2C52EEC0D8E7.jpeg
Great looking 2 door Jeep! How are the on-road handling characteristics with the 37s?

MarcRRT

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Respiratory Therapist
Great looking 2 door Jeep! How are the on-road handling characteristics with the 37s?
Thanks! No complaints. So glad I went with 37s over 35s. They were about the same price. Still not sure how to mount spare.

XJ Joe JL

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door Rubicon 1999 XJ 2 door
RC 2.5” lift, 17x9 Fuel Beast, 37x12.5 Cooper Discoverer STT PRO

CA7EB9F3-0A80-40A5-B6C0-2C52EEC0D8E7.jpeg
Would you be able to give me the height of your jeep to the roof now? This is a very similar setup that I want but need to make sure i can get into the garage still =)

Sponsored

MarcRRT

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Respiratory Therapist
Would you be able to give me the height of your jeep to the roof now? This is a very similar setup that I want but need to make sure i can get into the garage still =)
I can try. I have to park in a garage at work and it's only 7 feet so it has to be less than that.

MarcRRT

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Respiratory Therapist
I tried measuring and it was ~77”.