Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR

Parbalicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Finally the wait is over. Wasted not time getting her lifted and 37's put on!

and it still even fits in the garage!

JL2.JPEG

JL3.JPG

JL5.JPG

JL.JPG
Finally the wait is over. Wasted not time getting her lifted and 37's put on!

and it still even fits in the garage!

JL2.JPEG

JL3.JPG

JL5.JPG

JL.JPG
That looks great. Trying to do same on my jeep. Would you be able to take profile pics on how far tires protrude from fender flares, if they do? Would very much appreciate it.

Kentpickle

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep wrangler JLU Rubicon
I am considering the same tire/wheel combo for my 2-door JL. Where did you purchase your wheels from? Would you still do the same tire / wheel combo?
I got tires and wheels from Discount tire, i love the setup on and offroad. Very smooth ride and surprisingly quiet.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
How about 38s?

Eibach 3" lift, Walker Evans Beadlocks -17" x 8.5", Milestar Patagonia M/Ts - 38x13.50-17"

38s A.jpg
38s d.jpg
20180428_171536 f.jpg
can you share the details on your lift? where did you get it, and what came with it? that looks great!

Sponsored

RC3

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR 392 - '20 JTR - '21 GCL
can you share the details on your lift? where did you get it, and what came with it? that looks great!
@Cypher I will tell you as much as I know about it.
This lift is a set of springs and shocks only, at this point and is still being tested and evaluated. It is a 3" front / 2" rear lift. It was designed and manufactured by Eibach Springs and they are using my Jeep to test fit and evaluate (R&D) the components. To my knowledge this is not available yet, but should be soon. They will also offer a 2"F / 1"R option, as well.

I am quite pleased with the ride and the performance, so far. The flexibility of the JL is pretty amazing and this lift just makes it better. We are working on the correct bump stop lengths now to keep those 38s from destroying my fenders.

Thank you for the compliment!

20180428_171603.jpg

At Eibach 1.jpg

EvanSG

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
It's the shock travel that will probably end up ripping the front driveshaft boot, or make it a little short. I've ran Stock driveshafts on all of my JK's with 3.5-4" of lift, but ended up replacing them all when the front boot eventually ended up ripping and spraying grease everywhere when flexing offroad(Again, long travel shocks.) They were fine for several thousand miles on road, and flexing on the forklift, but on the trails they eventually failed(Not to a point where I couldn't drive home or anything.)

I'm currently running in "Mall Crawler" mode without a front driveshaft :headbang: I'm testing a front driveshaft from one of the major vendors, but they are working on finishing the Axle side yoke for the D44. I already have the transfer case side on, and the driveshaft in hand, but didn't really want to put the stock parts back on unless I had an offroad trip planned. I was going to go wheeling this weekend with one of the local Jeep groups, but I just purchased my wife a JL and she wants to go to the beach and practice driving the 6spd doing minor offroading before we attempt to go Rock Crawling.

Anyway, here is a picture of how it sits with the Skyjacker setup
small1.jpg
What size tires are you running?

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
@Cypher I will tell you as much as I know about it.
This lift is a set of springs and shocks only, at this point and is still being tested and evaluated. It is a 3" front / 2" rear lift. It was designed and manufactured by Eibach Springs and they are using my Jeep to test fit and evaluate (R&D) the components. To my knowledge this is not available yet, but should be soon. They will also offer a 2"F / 1"R option, as well.

I am quite pleased with the ride and the performance, so far. The flexibility of the JL is pretty amazing and this lift just makes it better. We are working on the correct bump stop lengths now to keep those 38s from destroying my fenders.

Thank you for the compliment!

20180428_171603.jpg

At Eibach 1.jpg
that looks great, keep us updated on your testing and if you know when it gets released.

Reactions: RC3

Sponsored

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
Some beater BFG KM2 35's on Ultra Rogue wheels, no lift!
20180504_190643.jpg

Last edited: