35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit

Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR StingGray
Anyone who is currently running or who has run the Mastercraft Courser MXT have anything bad to say about them? Ive been hearing nothing but positive things about them.
I have kind of been wondering the same thing, was really sold on the coopers, but the price difference makes it a hard choice. I have heard good things about the Mastercrafts on this forum, but if you look at amazon reviews, they are a mixed bag. I know to take those with a grain of salt...
Sponsored

Merica!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully JLU
Occupation
Future breaker of JL Wrangler parts!
Yeah i was planning of the cooper sst pros until I heard about the mastercraft.

Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I'm back and forth if I wanna lift it that 2 inches. Looks perfect for now without a lift

IMG_20180423_163611.jpg
Being that the Mopar kit nets you closer to 3" I think the 315's look better stock as well. I think a true 1.5-2" kit would be ideal, but I think the Jeep looks perfect the way it sits!

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

vtech243

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL & BMW X3 M40i
I felt the same way. I really wanted to keep the stock ones but these still keep the Jeep feel. I debated getting black lugs but I like the silver ones. Thanks for the compliments.
@jeepfandotcom — This is probably a super noobie question but where would you be able to pick up black lugs? I’m probably going to go with these wheels. Do you have any idea how much they weigh? Thanks!

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
anyone on the mopar lift running 315.70.17s?
Yep. Works beautifully. I'm on stock rims. I'll post a pic here later. Can't do it from my phone.

Update: Pic below...

8VOOaYX.jpg

Last edited:

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
So I just weight my standard Rubicon wheels and 315/70 ko2's. 86.6lbs. I remember reading that Jeep says the stock carrier can handle up to 85lbs (of course). Anyone running the reinforcement? I think I'm going to chance it but I would have bought the reinforcement if it wasn't so expensive.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So I just weight my standard Rubicon wheels and 315/70 ko2's. 86.6lbs. I remember reading that Jeep says the stock carrier can handle up to 85lbs (of course). Anyone running the reinforcement? I think I'm going to chance it but I would have bought the reinforcement if it wasn't so expensive.
I won't be running a reinforced tailgate because the tire rests slightly on the lip of the steel rear bumper. It takes a few pounds off it and prevents it from jostling up and down. It keeps it firmly in place. It really worked out perfectly.

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
I won't be running a reinforced tailgate because the tire rests slightly on the lip of the steel rear bumper. It takes a few pounds off it and prevents it from jostling up and down. It keeps it firmly in place. It really worked out perfectly.
So I shouldn't have gotten the relocation bracket from rough country? Same here with the bumper, I just thought the contact was bad.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So I shouldn't have gotten the relocation bracket from rough country? Same here with the bumper, I just thought the contact was bad.
You can reduce the contact by deflating the spare. I will do a five tire rotation, so wear will reduce it, too. It really is perfect right now. It doesn't cause any issue at all.
Sponsored