Sponsored

35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
Oh I just realized it's not the Rubicon that's why it's not siting as hi. I was thinking its a Rubicon when you do the Rubicon lift it sits higher
Yeah Rubicon shocks and fenders give it about 1.5in over the sport I think. Don't quote me though. Don't really pay attention to the Rubicon as I don't own one.
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Yeah Rubicon shocks and fenders give it about 1.5in over the sport I think. Don't quote me though. Don't really pay attention to the Rubicon as I don't own one.
Yes if you put the Rubicon shocks and springs off of a Rubicon that someone sometimes sales like I will when I get my JL Rubicon it will lift it about an inch you can get that a lot cheaper than buying a lift. most people sell them for 250. And it's a good shock and spring because it's factory Mopar. I will be selling mine with tires and wheels that won't have a hundred miles on them at the most when I get my Rubicon I will sell them in a package deal

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
Yes if you put the Rubicon shocks and springs off of a Rubicon that someone sometimes sales like I will when I get my JL Rubicon it will lift it about an inch you can get that a lot cheaper than buying a lift. most people sell them for 250. And it's a good shock and spring because it's factory Mopar. I will be selling mine with tires and wheels that won't have a hundred miles on them at the most when I get my Rubicon I will sell them in a package deal
I have mine for sale anyone interested PM me

OP
OP
ZeeCutt

ZeeCutt

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLUR
Would you suggest the 35 if I am using it as a Dd how much different vs 33 as how it drives
35's would be an awesome daily driver... i would only lift it another 1-1.5" with a spacer and enjoy!

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Not really, but I wish I had gone with the D-Rated tire. The Jeep isn't really heavy enough for the E-Rated tire. I run them at 27psi and still find them too stiff(Same with all E-Rated tires on previous JK's I've owned.)
Chris, just wanted to tell you you're a saint. You are a very patient man with some of these questions you answer.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ZeeCutt

ZeeCutt

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLUR
Wow 27 psi is nothing. Even though it only weighs 7 pounds more then the 12.50 D Tire I guess you can feel the difference because the rubber is harder I guess. Doesn't that tire hold like 65 PSI ? I was looking forward to going with the 13. 50s but not now LOL. They just really look good though that extra inch wider makes a difference
TTEChris is spot on, load range E’s will be a much rougher ride. The STT pros, KO2, and courser MXTs all offer loud range C or D and will be a much lighter softer road tire that will still great for wheeling. I couldn’t be happier with my MXT’s. They ride so quiet, smooth, look awesome, light weight and great quality especially for the money. I run mine at 32 and feel very plush.

MarkW

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Not really, but I wish I had gone with the D-Rated tire. The Jeep isn't really heavy enough for the E-Rated tire. I run them at 27psi and still find them too stiff(Same with all E-Rated tires on previous JK's I've owned.)
I am running E rated Mastercraft Courser MXT, 35x12.50x20 on 3 1/2” lift, Sahara JL. Tire pressure recommendations. Think I am 36 now and seems stiff.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I am running E rated Mastercraft Courser MXT, 35x12.50x20 on 3 1/2” lift, Sahara JL. Tire pressure recommendations. Think I am 36 now and seems stiff.
Hey Mark, I would chalk test it and see when you have a flat contact patch. That should give you optimum ride, and tire wear
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ould-i-run-do-a-chalk-test-to-determine.4622/
I would probably start at 32psi and work down... The E-Rated will always be on the stiffer side, but dropping the air pressure should make them tolerable.

MarkW

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL

Sponsored

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
I agree with Chris. E’s are tolerable and I had them on my 2 JK’s and TJ but since I went to these D’s I know now what I was missing. I can run them at 32 psi comfortably. I now run them at about 28 or so which is a pretty good tread patch for these factory wheels.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
...The STT pros, KO2, and courser MXTs all offer loud range C or D...
Really? In 35s? I somehow missed that. Any chance you have a link to them? The KO2 I know is available C in the 315, but is the STT Pro or MXT?

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
I just read every post (69 pages!!!) and this thread has made my decision to run 37's instead of 35's. There a lot of great looking rigs and info, thanks to everyone that posted! :rock:

I see that Cooper STTs and Nitto Ridge Grapplers are extremely popular and look great...but I was disappointed to not see a single Jeep with Nitto Mud Grapplers. I know they are loud, which I actually enjoy, but does anyone have pics with these tires preferably in a 37"?

Cheers :beer:

Matt_35

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Really? In 35s? I somehow missed that. Any chance you have a link to them? The KO2 I know is available C in the 315, but is the STT Pro or MXT?
I'm not sure either. I've been thinking of putting STT Pro 35" but the only choice I've is E load.

37" has one with D load but 35", you'd have to go with 15" wheel which I won't. Anyways here's the whole list
http://us.coopertire.com/tires/discoverer-stt-pro.aspx