Jamesmcga

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Mine did too. Put the 37’s on yesterday and today the speedo auto corrected. My gps and car are a perfect match.
So I found out what the issue is, when you plug up your phone to the USB ports and launch Waze it picks up the GPS signal from your car and not from the phone. So yes need to have your speedometer reprogrammed
Sponsored

Mark16830

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Correction officer
Looking for pics of some white lettered bfg at ko2s installed on some members JL's, I'm old
School and like that look much better than blacks out.. Thanks for any pics

Sponsored

OP
OP
ZeeCutt

ZeeCutt

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLUR
Just wrapped up Fins and Things and Hell's Revenge in Moab and fully flexed the Mopar 2" (really 3") lift and 37's and had plenty of clearance... only rubbed on a small piece of plastic on on the rear of the rear fender liner a couple times after a full day of wheeling... very pleased with how well this suspension and tires soaked up some serious rocks and sandstone... Hope this helps those who have been wondering if 37's will work on this lift or similar size lifts and actually want to do some off roading/Rock Crawling.... Plus, really dig the rear view camera, came in handy a few times... :)

IMG_2633.JPG

IMG_2638.JPG

IMG_2639.JPG

OP
OP
ZeeCutt

ZeeCutt

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLUR
Wait! What? It's more plush now even with the MTs over the BFG ATs? How is that possible? How about road noise compared to the BFGs KO2s? I've been dead set on no lift and KO2s in 315 size with load range C but that was mostly because I need a fairly smooth ride for my DD. I'd much prefer going bigger and use those tires if it rides smoother than stock! I do offroad once a month or so and could use the more aggressive tire!
Couldnt love this tire and lift combo more... the diff in noise between the KO2 and MXT are very minimal, like 5-10% more noise... i am surprised how quite the MXT is... with 37's and 17's there is just a lot of tire cushion, the sidewall on the MXT is very pliable... the FOX shocks are pretty nice too...

Just did Hells Revenge in MOAB today and had plenty of clearance even in full flex... very happy with the ride and the way it ate up terrain..

Sponsored

Never3nuff

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR , '18 Jaguar F-Pace S
Occupation
retired
Ur Jeep looks perfect. No go rip up some trails.

Thanks. I’ll be ready to go in two weeks. I have my winch waiting to be installed whenever my mounting bracket arrives.

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
THE Mopar reinforcement bracket and a relocation bracket looks like a clean install, but for that price there has to be a better solution coming. The problem I see with it is not the gate creasing anymore since that is what the bracket keeps from happening, but rather the small hinge pins in the gate itself when you go to swing it open. With a large tire and wheel that is a lot of weight on those little pins to support.

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
Since I have to fit my takeoffs in the back, I have to get something and Mopar is all there is.. going to try the Smittybilt Relocation bracket 79$ and Mopar reinforcement 600.....just can’t risk a 500mile drive home with 37’s on there.. my wheel weighs 29# and the KO2 is 71..... just going to bite the bullet. ....BTW, that’s probably a good question.. will the takeoffs fit in the back with the seats down or should I rent a little trailer?
Sponsored