Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Has been a great week for my wife, she finished the basics of her build. I will probably start a build thread for her because she has a lot more on her list to do. Going to cross post this to a few threads I have been involved... just call me Captain Redundant :D
Lift is a MetalCloak 2.5 Game Changer including tie rods and drag link. Wheels are Icon Compression. Tires are 35" KM3.
BeforeLift-XL.jpg

NewLift-XL.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

eferrell

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab
2019 JLU Moab
@fueloffroad Beast 17x9 -12
@nittotire Ridge Grappler 37 x 12.50
@rock_krawler 3.5” Adventure Series

IMG_8999.jpg

IMG_9005.jpg

IMG_9003.jpg

IMG_9002.jpg

IMG_9001.jpg

IMG_8998.jpg

IMG_8997.jpg

Jeep - Stage 1 - 4.jpg
Nice looking jeep. Did you regear with the 37" tires? If not, have you noticed any performance issues?

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
Synergy Stage 1 - 2'' Suspension lift with Fox shocks 2.0 IFP. 35's Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Rides amazing. I do have Synergy track-bar, tied rod, drag link, sector shaft brace and Fox ATS stabilizer.

IMG_0111.jpeg

IMG_0112.jpeg

IMG_0109.jpeg
Looks Great!! Looks like the Rugged Ridge Venator bumper with overrider bar that I haven’t found released yet? Where did you find it? Looks awesome! How do you like it?

Pipes

First Name
HP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU, Jeep SRT

Sponsored

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Nice looking jeep. Did you regear with the 37" tires? If not, have you noticed any performance issues?
I've got a Moab which has LSD in the back. Given the issues with the LSD (this is a global issue), some locker manufacturers aren't touching this setup. As I want to do lockers and gears at the same time (save on installation costs), this is on indefinite hold.

With that said, there will be some performance degradation. Anyone that says there isn't, is fooling themselves and you. The question then is, is it bad enough to warrant a regear. For me, the answer is no. Our Moab (3.45 Sahara gearing) is ok. Not great, but far from bad. I have a V6 and an 8 speed. The 8 speed transmission mitigates a lot of the performance lost. Enough so that I'm ok with it.

Will I regear? Yes, at some point. But after living with it for 4 months, I can honestly say it isn't high on my list of upgrades.