First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
image2.jpeg
IMG_0084.jpg
Cooper STT Pro 37x13.50x17 w/Fuel Anza-D557 & Mopar 2'. Love the ride, very smooth and quiet for MTs.
I am going order my JL next week. i always go with white and black top and black fenders.but yours realy looks good all white. what made you get it that way or was it already on the lot like that ? did you not like the black top black fenders ?
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Are those Fuel Hostage wheels? They are awesome! Great looking JL!
those are the same wheels i have on my JK they are the best looking wheel out there ! how much of a lift are you putting on / what is this with 35s no lift ? stock?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
image2.jpeg
IMG_0084.jpg
Cooper STT Pro 37x13.50x17 w/Fuel Anza-D557 & Mopar 2'. Love the ride, very smooth and quiet for MTs.
Why did you change the wheels ? those fuels hostage was so bad as# looking ! how do the 37s ride on the highway? if i needed to make a road trip for about 500 miles are the 37s OK to do that ? and how is the power with the 410 gears with 37s ? did you lse a lot of power and MPG?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Nice looking setup. Can you tell me the overall height of your jeep with that setup. Trying to see if I can still fit in my garage or not once I get mine installed.
HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT ROUGH COUNTRY SPACER LIFT ? THE MOPAR 2 INCH JUST SEEMS LIKE IT LIFTS IT HIGHER LIKE A 3 WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon

From Starwood:

4DC697C7-46BA-4659-AA45-C16FE6ACAAE7.jpeg
Thats a pretty jeep but i think Kevlar is not as popular as it used to be. kind of a fad thats not in as it used to be. i dont think i will do,it now

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
7DF54CA4-6BAE-4522-8141-F3EE4155F00B.jpeg
41F27E68-4717-45AA-AD4B-2D4A5D996BA6.jpeg
71E79F1F-BCC7-415E-A475-A8506A7CBD44.jpeg
Thanks for everyone’s help on here! Decided to try out the Nitto 35s with the 2inch lift. May end up switching to 37s later.
so you put the stock wheels on a 35 tire ? it looks good. you have just enough wheel well it looks good. do you think the 37s will look stuffed in the RC 2.5 spacer lift ? because the 37s look perfect with the 2 mopar lift but i think the mopar 2 is really lifting it 3 by the way it looks and i have heard that to

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
37x13.50 Cooper STT Pro on 17" XD Machette Beadlocks.
2.5" Rough Country spacer lift(For now :devil: )

DSC_0879.JPG

DSC_0890.JPG
so do you not like the RC spacer lift and you are going to a diffrent later ? what do you not like about it ? and did you lose a ,ot of power with 410 gears with the 37s tires ?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I know you asked for with lift pictures, but here are a few of 37's without. My temporary lift should be going on within the next week so I can keep them on, just wanted to test fit them as soon as I picked up my JL
37s no lift 2.jpg
37s no lift.jpg
this pic is stock with no lift and 37s ? wow

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
You and I think alike! I am in the same boat and have been going back and forth between 35's and 37's. However, because mine is also a DD, the 35's probably make more sense as Jeep designed the new Rubi to take 35's easily with the 2" Mopar lift. I don't think the minimal gains of the 37" tires are worth the hit in gas and drive-ability. Then again, this is my first Jeep and that statement is only based on assumption, not experience. I am hoping others will chime in as most, if not all forum members here are way more knowledgeable than me :) Would I like to have the 37's? Heck yes, but at what cost? If other members can confirm that the difference between both sizes is minimal, then I may be persuaded to go 37's. Ultimately, I want a fairly compliant ride on road, but still want great capability off-road and I know 37's would be better for the latter, but by how much?
Did the airbags deploy?
how much are these a wheel anyone know ? and how do i find these wheels for sale ?

OP
OP
ZeeCutt

ZeeCutt

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLUR
where can you get that in a 37 12.5 17 for 238 a tire ? i would like to get them at that price ? wonder how much the toyo mt 37 weighs in at a tire ?
Amazon, they are now about 256.00 including shipping, no tax.

Not all 37’s are created equal, not all are a full 37”, These Mastercraft Courser MXT s are on the smaller size like the BFGoodrich KO2 s are and like the KO2 they are light. 69-71 lbs. much better DD for those who mostly use it as a DD and some wheeling. The Toyo MT is an average size 37”, makes a really good rock tire, heavy duty but a little heavy for DD, 84-86 lbs. check out this link for a good resource on almost all the 37’s out there with their size, price and weight. And then decide what your using your Jeep for.

https://tiresize.com/tires/Toyo/Open-Country-MT-37X12.50R17.htm

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
so do you not like the RC spacer lift and you are going to a diffrent later ? what do you not like about it ? and did you lose a ,ot of power with 410 gears with the 37s tires ?
I like the RC spacer lift for daily driving, but I will eventually end up with a long travel setup or coilovers.
I find I have to switch gears more often with the 37s & 4.10's, but I actually prefer the slightly longer first gear in my 6spd with the 37s. I will eventually re-gear, but for the way I drive my Jeep(slow and steady) the 4.10s are fine on the road.

DudeJeeper

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Granite HardRock Rubicon.
I just read the entire 41 pages and enjoyed all the pictures and talks. My Jeep should be here in 3 weeks and am still torn between 35's and 37's. I love the look of the 37's just have to figure out correct offset and backspacing with not too much tire sticking out but just the right amount. Seems pretty critical. Hopefully by the time mine shows it will be a clearer.
I’m with you. I know the Lift companies will step up so I also want to know what offset I need.