35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
Can we put the flame-posts aside and get back to pix of JL with 37's please?

I am happy that I have decided on 37x12.5x17 on Fuel Assult 12.5x9 and Mopar lift. It will be installed next week, I will have some pix to share then.
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Can we put the flame-posts aside and get back to pix of JL with 37's please?

I am happy that I have decided on 37x12.5x17 on Fuel Assult 12.5x9 and Mopar lift. It will be installed next week, I will have some pix to share then.
Yes please instead of just talking about it can't wait to see it. Don't forget the Warn winch and the Warn winch plate also Talk to you then.

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't forget the Warn winch and the Warn winch plate also Talk to you then.
I am still looking at front winch bumpers and rear tire carrier bumpers, I need the rear first for the 37's. So far the lead is the LOD rear bumper/tire carrier. I will probably run out of money before I can get the front winch bumper :-(

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I am still looking at front winch bumpers and rear tire carrier bumpers, I need the rear first for the 37's. So far the lead is the LOD rear bumper/tire carrier. I will probably run out of money before I can get the front winch bumper :-(
Not too many choices that that are not too expensive. I want with the Mopar one because it had the cleanest look and I wanted the factory bumpers that's why I spent the extra money for the steal package. After After spending the 1200 extra for the factory bumpers I just kept it clean. I had the big front bumper before I did not want the sameI look just something different so I did not look like the same Jeep being white again. Plus I'm not going to spend $1, 000 for a front bumper a 1,000 for a rea r bumper and another thousand for the carrier

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Yeah the money goes fast I went through 7500 in 2 days. Got to love it Jeep just empty every pocket

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree Jeep means: Just Empty Every Pocket

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I was going to go with the SST Pros but at the minute I changed to the Ridge Grappler. they are so quiet iiam very happy with them. They have an aggressive sidewall for a alterrain. They call it the hybrid Tire

Last edited:

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Looks great love all the cabinets in the garage I wish I had all those cabinets. Where'd you get that many cabinets ?