First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Good morning! Thanks so much! I love the 3rd brake light! It’s the mopar relocation bracket. Pretty simple install. I already had taken everything apart for the installation of the reinforcement bracket. Once I removed the tire and took loose the tire mount it’s a simple removal of the 3rd brake light from its current mount. Once reassembling the tire mount and the tire you run the wire through you put the included lug nuts in and the new light mount screws in. Then you simply attach the 3rd brake light. Would highly suggest if you are looking to relocate the brake light.
Hey what size are the wheels 9" or 10"? Also what backspacing? Thanks
Sponsored

jeepfandotcom

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepfan.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sting Grey JLUR 4xe, 2004 TJ, 1978 CJ-5
here is mine!! finally got the Mopar lift installed, 37s Toyo open country Mts, Fuel 17" wheels, and ended up getting the molar tailgate reinforcement and raiser for bigger tire. so far loving it, and rides like a champ. just lost a little of acceleration but nothing mayor. and no bow on my lift.

IMG_7933.JPG

IMG_7944.JPG

TSk36wf4TV2XD2GNb%v4Bw.jpg
I think these are the Fuel Anza model wheel..can you tell me if it's the 5" or 4.5" backspace?

Also, Your Jeep looks great. I have the same thing Jeep coming except with a black top. Should arrive next week.

First Name
Blaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
and what's your opinion of the rear door brace and spare tire mount relocation is it worth it or wait for something aftermarket
A day in it seems very stable and I am happy with the quality. It is definitely a little expensive for what it is, so it may be worth it to wait for a more competively priced aftermarket option.

First Name
Blaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

willy_28

First Name
guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler unlimited rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I think these are the Fuel Anza model wheel..can you tell me if it's the 5" or 4.5" backspace?

Also, Your Jeep looks great. I have the same thing Jeep coming except with a black top. Should arrive next week.
man i dont know the backspace i took it to a custom tire shop and they did it

Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Silver: 35's and Mopar 2"
White: 37's and RC 2.5 Budget Boost
DSC_0867.JPG
Chris is it just me or does the R/C BB lift have a little more rake in it? The silver looks a more level.

Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Chris is it just me or does the R/C BB lift have a little more rake in it? The silver looks a more level.
The RC Budget boost is 2.5" front 2" rear. The difference from rear to front measuring from the same spot is 3/4" lower rear on the RC and 1/2" on the Mopar giving the Mopar a little more forward rake(Very minimal)

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
7DF54CA4-6BAE-4522-8141-F3EE4155F00B.jpeg
41F27E68-4717-45AA-AD4B-2D4A5D996BA6.jpeg
71E79F1F-BCC7-415E-A475-A8506A7CBD44.jpeg
Thanks for everyone’s help on here! Decided to try out the Nitto 35s with the 2inch lift. May end up switching to 37s later.
Excellent job, think you found an excellent compromise.

Wanted to discuss your tires. They appear to be the new Nitto Exo Grappler, which I understand to be the first large off-road tire developed for real ice and snow duty. IE it uses a proper cold weather compound, has a great deal more sipes than anything else and.... my hand trembles just typing this... they can be outfitted with studs! A modest amount anyway, a line on the outside and another on inside treads. Am I correct in my ID? I hope the tires serve you very well and hope that you'll be willing to share your thoughts on them as the miles are clicked off and... if there's any snow around still, as I imagine might be after watching the news lately, snow and ice specific anecdotes are obviously of particular interest. Obviously, a new thread would be most appropriate. Sorry to be off topic a bit. I love your Jeep and hope it gives you only satisfaction and pride from day one (hey, a guy can hope, right?).

First Name
Blaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Name
Blaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

rtdwild

First Name
Artin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hi all, Im a newbie to JL forum.

Currently I have a 2014 JKUR"X" 3.5 aev lift and 35s on 17s. when I park my car next to a jlur, the ground clearance at the center of my car is about 5 inch higher!!!

now calculating inf my stock rubi with 32s had center clearance of 10"(lets pretend) i added 1.5 inch tire and 3.5 lift which makes it 5 total.

What ive realized in JLUR the fenders are higher not the rig itself. it might be .5 inch higher due to 33s.

so if I get a jlur and use mopar 2" lift and put 37s. I ill get total 4.5 inch ground clearance at the center which is .5 inch lower than mine. (i know diffs will be 1 inch higher than mine.

Now:
Please correct me if im wrong!

those of you who have mopar 2" and 37s, how many inches is from gas tank skid plate to the ground.

please help as you all rock crawlers know that tire is very important but the center clearance is too important going over boulders.

Thank you all in advance
Sponsored