35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Question. My accessories dept says the Mopar Beadlocks won’t work with a 2” Lift due to not enough backspacing...yet I’ve seen JLUR’s with them and 37’s.. confused.
I am supposed to be getting the Mopar 2" lift next week with the Mopar Beadlocks and 35's. My accessories dept. has not said anything about the Beadlocks not working. Can anyone else confirm they have heard this from your respective accessories dept. as well?
Sponsored

matto

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKR 2008, Jeep JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I have a set of 5 Toyo 38x13.50r18 MT and a set of Spyderlock beadlock 18" wheels that I was going to use on a JKUR 1 ton build. I ended up pre-ordering JLUR instead.

The wheels have a 8x6.5 bolt pattern for the one ton axles I planned on getting and not 5x5. Spacers/adapters are available but they are 2" wide and combined with the 3.5" of back spacing on the spyderlocks and weight of the wheel tire combo would be to much on D44 axles.

I plan on running the 2.5/3.5" metalcoak game changer w/6pack shocks when available.

The wheels measure in at 37.7" so figuring the 3.5" lift will work.

Anyone have any backspacing / offset combo suggestions for this tire with a Rubicon?

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
I am supposed to be getting the Mopar 2" lift next week with the Mopar Beadlocks and 35's. My accessories dept. has not said anything about the Beadlocks not working. Can anyone else confirm they have heard this from your respective accessories dept. as well?
They’ll work just fine. They have a lower backspace than stock wheels...meaning they sit wider. If the mojito mopar jeep has them with 35s why wouldn’t they work.
Stock wheels work, yes the mopar beadlocks work

Sponsored

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
They’ll work just fine. They have a lower backspace than stock wheels...meaning they sit wider. If the mojito mopar jeep has them with 35s why wouldn’t they work.
Stock wheels work, yes the mopar beadlocks work
That is good to hear. After seeing the mojito Jeep, I thought the same thing, but I was confused after seeing a couple of posts on the forums where members stated their accessories dept's stated the Mopar beadlocks would not work with the 2" lift. It didn't make sense to me, so maybe the accessories employee was uniformed or new.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
My 17" beadlocks came in today, picking up my JL tonight. I will mount the 37x13.5 tires on the wheels tomorrow if time permits and attempt to fit them on my JL without a lift. I have a rough country 2.5" spacer lift coming until more spring/shock or coilover options become available.

XD Beadlocks 2.jpg

Merica!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully JLU
Occupation
Future breaker of JL Wrangler parts!
What brand are the beadlocks?

Sponsored

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
My 17" beadlocks came in today, picking up my JL tonight. I will mount the 37x13.5 tires on the wheels tomorrow if time permits and attempt to fit them on my JL without a lift. I have a rough country 2.5" spacer lift coming until more spring/shock or coilover options become available.

XD Beadlocks 2.jpg
cant wait to see this!

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
cant wait to see this!
May be a few more days. I was about to head out to my dealer to pick up my JL when he called to inform me that whoever is in charge of putting them in inventory messed up and marked them as on the lot. They have a three floor garage where they keep their inventory, and he said he spent 30 minutes walking the lot only to find out the four marked as delivered today were not actually there. :headbang: