Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
That spring bow though...holy crap
the factory springs also had a bow to them. Must be from the weight of the diesel engine.
Sponsored

Last edited:

aro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I love how these new jeeps perform with these new shocks. I am running kings 2.5 shocks tuned for my jeep. Speed bumps are nothing now. How do you like the diesel? I went from a Ram mega cab diesel to this JL diesel.
Jeep Wrangler JL 35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit 4
I like how the King reservoirs tuck nicely next to the main body. It's just personal preference... but I don't like at all to see long hoses going to the reservoirs.

Sponsored

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
I like how the King reservoirs tuck nicely next to the main body. It's just personal preference... but I don't like at all to see long hoses going to the reservoirs.
Here is the rear shock.

I love the look and ride of the king shocks, had fox 2.0’s on my last rig.
Jeep Wrangler JL 35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit 67C4AC9A-E6EA-459D-B310-8E6AE52D0154

neeesack

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Joined the 37s club. Cooper STT Pro 37x12.50x17. Fuel Shok wheels. 2.5 inch Metalcloak lift.

Jeep Wrangler JL 35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit 0707C91A-D4DF-409E-BAF5-F6735101F8EF

Jeep Wrangler JL 35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit 0707C91A-D4DF-409E-BAF5-F6735101F8EF

Nice setup! :rock: Can't wait to have my MC 3.5" lift installed next week. The Cooper STT Pro 37s I have on right now with no lift need more breathing room, haha.

Jmac007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Nice setup! :rock: Can't wait to have my MC 3.5" lift installed next week. The Cooper STT Pro 37s I have on right now with no lift need more breathing room, haha.
Thank you sir! I thought about putting my 37s while waiting for my lift as well. Someone would have wanted to go wheeling if I did lol. How you liking your Coopers?

Sponsored

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
Make sure to share pics once it’s installed. I have the MC3.5, 37’s and all the goodies sitting here at my house. I just need the Jeep. Ha!

neeesack

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Thank you sir! I thought about putting my 37s while waiting for my lift as well. Someone would have wanted to go wheeling if I did lol. How you liking your Coopers?
Haha, I couldn't wait to put the new tires and wheels on once I got it back from the dealer after replacing the rear axle. I haven't had an alignment done yet since I don't drive it much (working from home) and I figured to wait until the lift install for the alignment, but it does pull to the right when I test drove it on the freeway. I also feel wobble going 60+mph. I did the chalk test and have the fronts at like 29psi and rear at 27psi or so. What psi are you running?

neeesack

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Make sure to share pics once it’s installed. I have the MC3.5, 37’s and all the goodies sitting here at my house. I just need the Jeep. Ha!
Will do! I can't wait to see how the lift will look. The livingroom has been full of cardboard boxes and jeep parts for the last couple of months (much to the girlfriend's dismay...no garage). I'm planning on installing Rusty's hinged tire carrier reinforcement, spare tire, and LED ring third brake light once the lift is installed, as well as front and rear inner liners. I had to chop the fronts for AAL high-line DRL's and the back for rubbing.

Hahah, nice!! Did you order the jeep? Are you planning on installing it all immediately?

Jmac007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Haha, I couldn't wait to put the new tires and wheels on once I got it back from the dealer after replacing the rear axle. I haven't had an alignment done yet since I don't drive it much (working from home) and I figured to wait until the lift install for the alignment, but it does pull to the right when I test drove it on the freeway. I also feel wobble going 60+mph. I did the chalk test and have the fronts at like 29psi and rear at 27psi or so. What psi are you running?
I know what you mean. It’s hard to wait when you have 37s ready to go and you know they’ll fit on a stock rubicon lol. Stuffed, but they’ll fit. I haven’t chalked tested mine yet, but I have them set at 30 psi all around. Is 29 and 27 working for you pretty good?

neeesack

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I know what you mean. It’s hard to wait when you have 37s ready to go and you know they’ll fit on a stock rubicon lol. Stuffed, but they’ll fit. I haven’t chalked tested mine yet, but I have them set at 30 psi all around. Is 29 and 27 working for you pretty good?
Definitely! I did have to be mindful of speed bumps and entering driveways, and the pinch seam behind the rears. There is very little margin in that area and I've been keeping an eye on it, just in case. I'll take another look at it after the lift and see if I need to cut out anything. I plan on rechalking after installation of the lift, tire carrier, new spare tire, and inner liners just to see with all the additional weight. I don't plan on making any big purchases or installing any big mods after for quite some time, gotta save from the lift/wheels&tires hit, lol. The 29 and 27 gave me good chalk contact. I started at around 36/37 psi and lowered a couple psi at a time.
Sponsored