• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

35’s do it or not.

Do you have 35 inch tires?

• Total voters

Fteich

First Name
Frederich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL
Occupation
Retired DAT and math teacher
Have 35’s? Take my survey.
Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Strong context :)

I think you're asking if you need a reinforcement for a 35" tire and I think for the most part you don't provided your wheel/tire combo isn't over 85lbs or so.

OP
OP
Fteich

Fteich

First Name
Frederich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL
Occupation
Retired DAT and math teacher
Strong context :)

I think you're asking if you need a reinforcement for a 35" tire and I think for the most part you don't provided your wheel/tire combo isn't over 85lbs or so.
I see this 85# in a great deal of posts but no one can find it in writing from Mopar. I don’t want to lift the Jeep install tires and then have my tailgate hinges fail. Theta why the survey, get real life info.