• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Maryland $900 33" Wheels and Tires (Set of 5)

MTNBIKR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLJT; 2019 JLU
5 Pro Comp A/T Sport tires (285 /70R17) Mounted on 17x9 S-Series Mesh Smoke Factory Wheels from 4 Wheel Parts.

Wheels are gloss black with "smoke" finished silver/gray centers. Offset is 0. Backspace is 5.

4 wheels did ~4,100 miles on my Gladiator; matching spare has 0 miles. All five come with TPMS.

No Scratches nicks or marks on the wheels. Tires are in perfect shape.

Will fit on a JL without need for a lift.

$1,500 obo.

image8.jpeg

image4.jpeg
Sponsored

bhal212

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S - Gecko
Where in Maryland are you? I will be driving up to Koons in Tyson's Corner sometime in the next month to pick up a truck, and if these are still available might grab them at the same time for my wife's jeep

OP
OP

MTNBIKR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLJT; 2019 JLU
Where in Maryland are you? I will be driving up to Koons in Tyson's Corner sometime in the next month to pick up a truck, and if these are still available might grab them at the same time for my wife's jeep
I am in Rockville. It is about a 35 minute drive to here from Tyson's.

bhal212

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S - Gecko
I am in Rockville. It is about a 35 minute drive to here from Tyson's.
Not bad at all, I made many trips up there when I lived in nova. I'll follow up whenever this truck gets off the train and I have a better idea of how long it will be.

Sponsored

Muc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Islander
5 Pro Comp A/T Sport tires (285 /70R17) Mounted on 17x9 S-Series Mesh Smoke Factory Wheels from 4 Wheel Parts.

Wheels are gloss black with "smoke" finished silver/gray centers. Offset is 0. Backspace is 5.

4 wheels did ~4,100 miles on my Gladiator; matching spare has 0 miles. All five come with TPMS.

No Scratches nicks or marks on the wheels. Tires are in perfect shape.

Will fit on a JL without need for a lift.

$1,500 obo.

Jeep Wrangler JL $900 33" Wheels and Tires (Set of 5) image4

Jeep Wrangler JL $900 33" Wheels and Tires (Set of 5) image4
Will you trade for my 37s?

MichaelT333

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys
Are these still available. I’m in ocean city but will take a drive. Not far at all
Perfect! I will send you a private message with my details. I would love to come drive up there to get them from you.

Sponsored

OP
OP

MTNBIKR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLJT; 2019 JLU
Got your message. No need to post your number here in this public thread.

Micky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
are these still available?
Sponsored