Benjohn15

Benjohn15

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
With proper install and maintenance am I jeopardizing my Jeep with quality 1.5” hub centric spacers? It’s my wife’s daily driver and I might steal it for some light/medium trailing, cruise a few creeks when camping. I have no plans to rock crawl

k9chita

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Was there any rub without the spacers, or do you like the look of the tire beyond the well, so you went with the spacer?

OP
OP
Benjohn15

Benjohn15

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Was there any rub without the spacers, or do you like the look of the tire beyond the well, so you went with the spacer?
A local reputable wheel shop pit the spacers on with the tires so I am uncertain if there would have been rub. I assume not though but I like the wide flared look.

OP
OP
Benjohn15

Benjohn15

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I think wanting to keep the factory 18” rims played a roll also

Sponsored

SaintNick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep JLU High Tide
With proper install and maintenance am I jeopardizing my Jeep with quality 1.5” hub centric spacers? It’s my wife’s daily driver and I might steal it for some light/medium trailing, cruise a few creeks when camping. I have no plans to rock crawl
I have ran spacers for years and they are perfectly safe. Just check the torque setting each time you rotate the tires.

SilverSahara

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I think wanting to keep the factory 18” rims played a roll also
I'm running the same size tires minus the spacers but seriously considering adding them to kick the factory wheels out a bit, so now that it's been a few months, how have they held up and do you still like them?

2dr_islife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2 door Sport S
I'm running the same size tires minus the spacers but seriously considering adding them to kick the factory wheels out a bit, so now that it's been a few months, how have they held up and do you still like them?
Did you add spacers yet? If yes, then what is the difference with and without? Which do you prefer? And maybe some pics of it before and after

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Nah, you'll be perfectly fine
Sponsored