Sponsored

32.5" to 35" wowzers.

TheDirtyDangla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6 E-Torque
Went from some Nitto Trail Grapplers to Milestar Patagonia M/T's and I cannot believe how much that size difference made on the trails! 5 of us took on Crawl Daddy at Rausch Creek (PA) with 3 of us on 35" and we kicked it's ass! Never really felt myself dragging underneath and the green trails were so much smother going around the park! MPG seems to be similar so far and the ride is smoother having some more rubber underneath me. 10/10 recommend it.
Sponsored

HeavyUser

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Nice to hear another positive experience with the Patagonias.

Remember, when off the trails keep them aired up for optimal road wear! 34+ psi

OP
OP
TheDirtyDangla

TheDirtyDangla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6 E-Torque
You did crawl daddy? what other mods do you have?

2.5" JKS suspension and lift lol steel front bumper, rubi flares, leds. We had two JL's on 35, a cherokee on 35's, a 91 comanchee with lockers, and a jl on 37's. We took the easiest lines. The other jl's each winched once, as did the comanchee. I got two tugs at the gatekeeper since I'm open and no LSD in the back, and the cherokee made it straight up balls to the wall. We we're all really pleased we made it since it was muddy and washed out Memorial day Sunday. Some rock stacking was done in a few spots. This is where I got tugged.

Jeep Wrangler JL 32.5" to 35" wowzers. 20200524_122101

Last edited:

Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
crawl daddy is the one Badge of Honor trail I have not done yet
Did that on Sunday. I needed a pull on CD about the same place - I recognize the rock you are hung on as it's got that weird square opening on it.

You must have gone before we did as the top of that rock now has a lot of black paint from my skids on it ;)

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Did that on Sunday. I needed a pull on CD about the same place - I recognize the rock you are hung on as it's got that weird square opening on it.

You must have gone before we did as the top of that rock now has a lot of black paint from my skids on it ;)
well you have to meet up with us one weekend and get me through so I can get the badge

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheDirtyDangla

TheDirtyDangla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6 E-Torque

Must've! We had to wait about 45 minutes when we got there for a old Jimny that broke to get down. Cleared the trail about 3:30pm. Took us a bit! We were super concerned about body damage at that rock lol worst was a scraped fender on the day!

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Must've! We had to wait about 45 minutes when we got there for a old Jimny that broke to get down. Cleared the trail about 3:30pm. Took us a bit! We were super concerned about body damage at that rock lol worst was a scraped fender on the day!
We must have been right after you. Did you see the Range Rover with 40's?

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
So jealous of you guys! Off roading is yet another illegal activity in lovely new york. Plus, i work 6 days a week, which doesn't leave me with enough time to travel to the fun. Closer to winter is when I go into my off season, and both Rausch Creek and AOAA are at the top of my list. Maybe I can hook up with some of you guys to get the full tour. I'm itching to try out these 38" Pat's
Sponsored