• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina 315/70R17 KO2's on Rubicon Wheels & TPMS!!!

POWDO

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Local pick-up in High Point, NC. These complete tires/wheels come with TPMS and have less than 5,000 miles on them. Bought custom wheels and upgrading to KM3's this coming weekend. Never offroad or wheeled. These are not the original 33 inch tire, they are just under 35 inches and fit a stock Rubicon perfectly. My loss...your gain. Asking $1250 for all 5. Will throw in locking lug nuts for each wheel. PM me for pics but these tires are in super shape! Available Sunday, February 3rd.

Kent
Sponsored

B-rad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 sting gray JLUR; 2015 JKU- 2 inch Mopar lift, 35 inch Duratracs
Occupation
Loan Review
Hi - I’m very interested in this setup. I live in fort mill, SC - so I’m not too far. Do you know if all 5 will fit in the back of a JLUR with the seats down? I don’t have a trailer, but I do have a hitch mount basket that may help.

OP
OP
POWDO

POWDO

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hi - I’m very interested in this setup. I live in fort mill, SC - so I’m not too far. Do you know if all 5 will fit in the back of a JLUR with the seats down? I don’t have a trailer, but I do have a hitch mount basket that may help.
Not sure if all 5 will fit. If you had the spare removed from the rear, you could possibly install one there are the other 4 inside?

OP
OP
POWDO

POWDO

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure if all 5 will fit. If you had the spare removed from the rear, you could possibly install one there are the other 4 inside?
Some pics I took a month or so ago.

z6.jpg

z5.jpg