• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado 315/70R17 KM3's, Method 702's, and TPMS

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Alright, I have a wheel and tire problem. :CWL:

I'm contemplating another change and want to see if anyone would be interested in the current set of Method 702's and BFG KM3's with TPMS.

* * * S O L D * * *

There are a couple of nicks in one or two of the wheels and I'll get updated pictures once I have a warm enough day to clean them off. As of now: 3 of the tires have 14/32nds and 2 have 15/32nds tread left. They are wearing extremely well and are 5 tire rotated every oil change.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Krondor

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Okay, full disclosure...

I love these tires. I might just keep two sets. But I'll put the deal out there for any that are interested.

To those who get the KM3's, tip toe lightly in icy weather. :like:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Krondor

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Wrangler JL 315/70R17 KM3's, Method 702's, and TPMS IMG_0835.JPEG

Jeep Wrangler JL 315/70R17 KM3's, Method 702's, and TPMS IMG_0836.JPEG

The one wheel with chips in the paint:

Jeep Wrangler JL 315/70R17 KM3's, Method 702's, and TPMS IMG_0840.JPEG

Jeep Wrangler JL 315/70R17 KM3's, Method 702's, and TPMS IMG_0872.JPEG

OP
OP
Krondor

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Weekend bump...

Perticon

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURR
love the set up! How do you like the KM3s? This is exactly what I am looking for but with the bronze method wheels. GLWS :like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Krondor

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
love the set up! How do you like the KM3s? This is exactly what I am looking for but with the bronze method wheels. GLWS :like:
Funny you should say that...

Jeep Wrangler JL 315/70R17 KM3's, Method 702's, and TPMS 1612008953753

I prefer bronze too! :CWL:

The KM3's are a fantastic tire, IMHO. They were more comfortable and sure footed than the Patagonia's, had a lot more grip off road, and didn't wear fast (at least in the time I had them). :blush:

The down side for me was on icy streets. Like driving on bald tires. Something you would not have to worry about. I got KO2's and feel better with the compromise. Better street tire, less noise, and at least a bit of grip on icy roads. Back to tossing little rocks like it was their job though. :asshat:

Perticon

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURR
Funny you should say that...

I prefer bronze too! :CWL:

The KM3's are a fantastic tire, IMHO. They were more comfortable and sure footed than the Patagonia's, had a lot more grip off road, and didn't wear fast (at least in the time I had them). :blush:

The down side for me was on icy streets. Like driving on bald tires. Something you would not have to worry about. I got KO2's and feel better with the compromise. Better street tire, less noise, and at least a bit of grip on icy roads. Back to tossing little rocks like it was their job though. :asshat:
Ah man those look awesome! Yeah, that is what I have been reading, luckily you’re right I shouldn’t have to deal with that much? But definitely something to keep in mind! Congrats on the new set up! 🍻

OP
OP
Krondor

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link