OP
OP
BeerMeBruh

BeerMeBruh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I've used in the past a paintbrush to apply to tires, works really well, just wipe off excess afterwards.
Ah that's a good idea, I have a few laying around I can use. I'm gonna try this next wash.
Sponsored

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
So how often do you apply this 303 stuff? About one a month good? I wouldn't want to overdo it.

And do you rub on, let it sit for a few minutes and then wipe it down?

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
I'm not used to have so much black on a vehicle yet. I mean there is a ton on these jeeps. I have been using wolfgangs SiO2 spray cause my jeep is sealed with that sealant and after each wash I spray it down with the touchup spray. I only realized it did a good job cause I was doing the paint and sprayed it on the black. I was impressed. leaves no residue. gives zero shine. how long does it last no idea cause I spray down the whole jeep after each wash.

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Will the 303 spray help clean off mud residue left on the plastic fenders?
When you drive down a dusty road does it attract dust like tire shine?

Sponsored

Twojayhawks

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Occupation
business owner
Kinda figured lol.
I just find it hard to believe 303 can be applied in so many areas. I read someone mentioned tires too.
I have a motorhome to care for so I buy 303 by the gallon. Absolutely it's good for tires if you like the look if dressed tires. Most other tire dressing is petroleum based and is NOT good for tires. I like to detail my vehicles so yes i use it like tire dressing & it looks great. When I get my 21 Sport I plan to use it on the black plastic tire fenders.
Sponsored