• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New York $300 OBO AAL Highline lights with White Painted Chopped Fenders

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Looking to sell my painted chopped fenders with the American Adventure Lab Highline Sequential Lights installed.

Jeep Wrangler JL $300 OBO AAL Highline lights with White Painted Chopped Fenders 13B91981-F006-4902-B9F7-063E0DC60135
Jeep Wrangler JL $300 OBO AAL Highline lights with White Painted Chopped Fenders 2E0C3A9C-53E9-4A02-B746-C0FE8FA50DC7
Jeep Wrangler JL $300 OBO AAL Highline lights with White Painted Chopped Fenders 7CA6A2B0-B422-4939-AA78-F749A1E0182D
Sponsored

slick

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford harley jeep
off the subject but did you paint the hood latches? Did they hold up? I see in the other pic you have different latches. I was thinking of the same I have white rubi!
good luck on sale.

OP
OP
Sangiuolo11

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
off the subject but did you paint the hood latches? Did they hold up? I see in the other pic you have different latches. I was thinking of the same I have white rubi!
good luck on sale.
The red ones were cheap covers and didn’t hold the color well. I just bought the silver ones from Mopar for $50. I saw them on a white rubi myself. And thanks

OP
OP
Sangiuolo11

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If only they were Ocean Blue! That’s a great deal, somebody’s buying AAL brackets/lights and getting a free pair of fenders. What fenders are you going with?

GLWS
Going with the rugged ridge max terrain fenders. Although I’ve seen the mixed reviews on them I also saw them in person on a friends JL and they look really nice when installed correctly and with patience lol. They also sit almost flush with the hood which I liked a lot as well.

ill miss the sequential amber turn signals on the AAL as the RR is just solid when it blinks.

Sponsored

C0mm0n773

First Name
Enrique
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Oscar Mike Edition
Yup send them my way!!! Is it all four? Or just the two front?

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Want half white rubicon fenders with leds?
Perfect for anyone with a black or white JL as you only have to paint half the fenders.

The reason behind the different colors is, because I first bought black painted fenders from a gladiator only to find out the rear fenders don't fit on a JL, so I traded it with someone who bought white JL fenders for their gladiator only to find out that JL fenders don't fit on his Gladiator.

Price is firm as this is already less than what I paid for everything together. I'm taking a loss on this, because this whole fiasco has cost me more than I'm ready to spend at the moment.

Comes with fender liners and a pack of fender clips I was going to use to install them.
The front passenger fender is missing the led harness. That's about it. Everything else is in great condition.

I also have a set of american flag metal fender liners I was going to install as well for $200 https://amzn.to/3u2FUYf I can return it or sell it to you, just throwing it out there in case someone likes it.

Shipping wouldn't be an option unless you really want to pay $600 to ship all of them, because it cost me $300 just to ship 2 rear fenders to Utah.
View attachment 440489 View attachment 440490 View attachment 440491 View attachment 440492 View attachment 440493 View attachment 440494 View attachment 440495 View attachment 440496

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
Going with the rugged ridge max terrain fenders. Although I’ve seen the mixed reviews on them I also saw them in person on a friends JL and they look really nice when installed correctly and with patience lol. They also sit almost flush with the hood which I liked a lot as well.

ill miss the sequential amber turn signals on the AAL as the RR is just solid when it blinks.
I've had the AAL ones for about a year now and still haven't really gotten used to it. I prefer the solid style. Wished we lived closer we could trade.

Sponsored

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
I've had the AAL ones for about a year now and still haven't really gotten used to it. I prefer the solid style. Wished we lived closer we could trade.
oh wait, just realized you got the RR fender as well, whoops lol

OP
OP
Sangiuolo11

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oh wait, just realized you got the RR fender as well, whoops lol
Lol I just ordered the RR ones which is why I’m parting with the AAL lights and fenders. Sorry for the confusion!

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
Lol I just ordered the RR ones which is why I’m parting with the AAL lights and fenders. Sorry for the confusion!
no worries man, I knew exactly what you meant. train of thought was just mixed up haha. GLWS

MIKEMAK777

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WRANGLER UNLIMITED; 1995 WRANGLER 4.0; 2017 RAM 1500 LARAMIE 4X4
hey guy .... If the fenders are still available, I'll buy them .... and i'll even pay more then your asking price of $300.....

normally i wouldn't think shipping would be possible for something like this, but it just hit me that your new fenders will be coming in boxes....and those boxes can be used to ship me these fenders ....

and of course, i will pay shipping charges in addition to your asking price and then some for your trouble ... lmk ... probably best to pm me ... thanks, mike.
Sponsored