First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 X3 M40i, 2019 M4 Cv Comp, 2013 Abarth
Occupation
Multi Cloud Engineering
Just in case someone is curious how it sounds. This is not an installation video but a sound test of the MBRP Pro Series Catback system. Stock Resonator and muffler has been removed. I did several drive by test, interior and static revs.

The MBPR Pro Exhaust system uses a full 304 Stainless steel 2.5" tube. They offer 409 SS also. There were many reason why I've chosen this exhaust system but the major one was because it uses a standard 19" size muffler canister that can be swapped out for others like the Flow Masters, Dynomax, Stainless Works, JEGS etc. I have tested them all as long as I can make them fit. I posted the video on both Rumble and Youtube.

The sound:
You can here it for yourself but I was surprise that it sounded good and deeper, less raspy. It is a bit louder that the stock system but not enough to be annoying. There is little to no interior resonance or droning but you can definitely hear the sound from the back of the jeep where the exhaust gas exits. Anything above 2500 RPMs will definitely be heard.

Sponsored

Last edited:

m3reno

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I installed this in my jeep and am very happy with the sound and no drone