3.6 vs 2.0 turbo?? Which is better??

Aidenhardcore

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jl
So this is probably been talked about before but I really want some reviews on who has what engine and how do you like it?

i’m going with the automatic but I was so intent on getting the 3.6 L. But I drove a 2.0 liter turbo for about 10 minutes and the low end torque and power was amazing lol. It had a lot more get up and go off the line than the V-6. And i liked that!!!

i’m looking to get a brand new 2021 or 2022. I do a good amount of my driving on the highway. If you have one engine over the other, how do you like it? I might do a small lift and 33s but it’s my daily driver so nothing too extreme. Is there one engine better than the other? I’m not worried about miles per gallon, that doesn’t phase me one bit because my truck now gets 12 lol. But I do see the 2.0 liter turbo gets a little bit better miles per gallon but nonetheless what engine do you have and how do you like it? Thank you so much
Sponsored

Sponsored

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
I love the performance of my 2.0T.

Full disclosure - I haven't even driven 3.6.

Sponsored

EMpunker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon V6
The forum search feature is your friend. ;)

But since you asked and I've had both, I prefer the quick response & low-end torque of the 2.0T, and the throaty sound & smoothness of the V6.