3.6 Sound at Idle

OrneryBear

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge JLUR 6spd
Redline is VERY good oil. It is made up of a significant amount of PAO, or true synthetic base stock. Some of the cleanest valve trains I've ever seen with over 200k miles were run with Redline.

Can't go wrong with it.
I second that Redline is fantastic. I've run it in everything from sportscars to offroad trucks for decades. My father's been running it in racecars since the 70s.

Their transmission fluids are also fantastic.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I second that Redline is fantastic. I've run it in everything from sportscars to offroad trucks for decades. My father's been running it in racecars since the 70s.

Their transmission fluids are also fantastic.
Yep, I've been running their C+ transmission fluid (replaces ATF+4) in my transfer case and manual transmission. Expensive, but I have great confidence in it.

krupa33

First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Sahara
40,000 miles, i take it in the dealer after i get the whole thing painted because, you know, its rotting from the inside out already. but theyre doing engine diagnostic, used oil analysis, taking off the valve cover and shit and inspecting the lifters and rocker arms and will probably reeplace them because it sounds like a fucking diesel. im deff one of the unlucky people out there that got fucked on a lemon. over $8000 in FCA warranty repairs and ive only had it since June. im sure itll be in the shop for over a solid month with the engine getting replaced.

if your shit is ticking or knocking or sucking, take it in and get them to check it out. prob get a free motor out of it.
Sponsored