3.5inch Lift with 35's?

RAUL JACK

First Name
JAIME
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP WRANGLER JL
Skyjacker has separate kits for the Rubicon/Sport so I'm assuming that their lift height is "true" based on the model(you may want to contact them as I haven't installed that kit on a sport.)
Side by side the JL Rubicon seems to sit higher than the JK, but the Sport seems to be about the same.
Thanks i appreciate you're input
Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Looking to run this setup soon but wanted to ask how, six months down the road, the lift was riding? Thanks in advance!
I switched away from the Rancho kit and went to a full ROAM kit. We have been very happy with it, but it's quite a bit more inclusive than the Rancho kit was(8 Control arms, bypass shocks, raised trackbar brackets, adjustable trackbars etc.)

FireFlyer87

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I switched away from the Rancho kit and went to a full ROAM kit. We have been very happy with it, but it's quite a bit more inclusive than the Rancho kit was(8 Control arms, bypass shocks, raised trackbar brackets, adjustable trackbars etc.)
Good to know...thanks for the quick reply

grumeazy

First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler jlu sport s
I have a Sport S with the Evo enforcer 3.5 on 35's. I wanted to go 37 but i was advised against it on the smaller axles of the sport s. over all really happy with it.no rub any where. The instructions for the lift say the lift will actually raise the sport/sahara slightly more than the 3.5 and match closer to the overall lift height of the Rubicon.

jeep.jpg

Sponsored

Jdr09

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
JLUR with Metalcloak Gamechanger 2.5 lift and 35’s, but the lift ended up closer to 3.5”, so it is a little high. I’m hoping swapping from plastic to steel bumpers next year brings it down a touch. Drives really well though.

00BF2E27-14E2-41D5-AD36-5B7A842D0CFC.jpeg
Sponsored