TreeHugger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking to swap out my 2.5" springs for 3.5" springs by the trackbar that I want to use isn't available right now. Will I be okay to use the factory trackbar for a month or two until I can get the adjustable trackbar?

What's the risk, if any?
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Ideally you would have an adjustable front and rear, or rear bracket. Your axles will be offset in opposite directions. Probably won't drive great but you will get by for a month.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
I have a front MC track bar to get you by. Would make you a heck a deal on it and might be worth keeping instead of the steer smart

Brett

OP
OP

TreeHugger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Vehicle Showcase
I have a front MC track bar to get you by. Would make you a heck a deal on it and might be worth keeping instead of the steer smart

Brett
Brett,

Thanks for the offer. I'm actually waiting for the Synergy trackbars. I won't be putting 37's on until mid July, so I'm okay waiting. The 2.5" Evo lift is driving great so I don't "need" to upgrade to the 3.5" for a while. Even though it's kind of killing me to have the parts and not be wrenching on my Jeep.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brett,

Thanks for the offer. I'm actually waiting for the Synergy trackbars. I won't be putting 37's on until mid July, so I'm okay waiting. The 2.5" Evo lift is driving great so I don't "need" to upgrade to the 3.5" for a while. Even though it's kind of killing me to have the parts and not be wrenching on my Jeep.
I gotcha. Looking forward to seeing it come together. If you need anything, just let me know! You have a ton of great shops over by you too

Brett

Sponsored

OP
OP

TreeHugger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Vehicle Showcase
I gotcha. Looking forward to seeing it come together. If you need anything, just let me know! You have a ton of great shops over by you too

Brett
Will do! And yes, we're so fortunate to have many great Jeep shops around us. I'm going to have Jeep Slop Shop upgrade me to Adams driveshafts later this year. I enjoy doing the work myself but there are certain things I just don't want to mess with and that's one of them.

Rimfire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Will do! And yes, we're so fortunate to have many great Jeep shops around us. I'm going to have Jeep Slop Shop upgrade me to Adams driveshafts later this year. I enjoy doing the work myself but there are certain things I just don't want to mess with and that's one of them.
just hand me the impact wrench, i got this....

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
is it for JL and adjustable?
Yes. Not looking to sell it to someone that isn’t local though. Check out metalcloak if you’re in the market for one. Also, synergy and steersmart build great stuff

Brett
Sponsored