Herson

First Name
Herson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler unlimited rubicon
View attachment 128763
Here’s 35s on before I lifted, there is inner fender rubbing at full flex. However different width tires may have different results.
It rubs because you don’t have the OEM wheel. If you change the offset, 35s won’t work on a stock rubicon. That is the catch. I have 35s and no rubbing with the OEM wheels.
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
@Roky I agree with Mike, Aesthetic and functional. And I’m not biased. Lol

Mike - I can’t wait to see those forties I see mentioned on another thread :like:
Well the jury's still out on that one, and I have until the doorstep of winter to make a ruling on it. Just not a lot of options for my current size, and I don't want to go smaller. By then I'll have the knuckles, ball joints, and axle shafts beefed up. But I don't want to spiral further into these 44's, because a gear set would turn into air lockers due to "while I'm in there" syndrome... :LOL: :facepalm:

I probably should've just waited for a pair of 60's, but damn it, I wanted that oompa loompa now!
Jeep Wrangler JL 3.5” lift with 35” tires d75493b9bb467f974d8e030d1bf875fb

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Well the jury's still out on that one, and I have until the doorstep of winter to make a ruling on it. Just not a lot of options for my current size, and I don't want to go smaller. By then I'll have the knuckles, ball joints, and axle shafts beefed up. But I don't want to spiral further into these 44's, because a gear set would turn into air lockers due to "while I'm in there" syndrome... :LOL: :facepalm:

I probably should've just waited for a pair of 60's, but damn it, I wanted that oompa loompa now!
Jeep Wrangler JL 3.5” lift with 35” tires d75493b9bb467f974d8e030d1bf875fb
How about the 39 KM3s. I can totally understand axle concern, but like you said someone may get a very nice set of 44s haha

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How about the 39 KM3s. I can totally understand axle concern, but like you said someone may get a very nice set of 44s haha
The 39 km3's seem to review well, and their typical bfgoodrich "smaller running" seems to land them only a tad bit larger than the 38 Pat's. It's just those damn Mickey Thompson Baja Boss m/t's that blipped my radar and seem to spec out very well for the climate in the northeast where wet traction is a plus. Still time to hem and haw on it. Lol

Uh huh, "someone" he says! I sense a shipping address hitting my pm's. :CWL:

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
The 39 km3's seem to review well, and their typical bfgoodrich "smaller running" seems to land them only a tad bit larger than the 38 Pat's. It's just those damn Mickey Thompson Baja Boss m/t's that blipped my radar and seem to spec out very well for the climate in the northeast where wet traction is a plus. Still time to hem and haw on it. Lol

Uh huh, "someone" he says! I sense a shipping address hitting my pm's. :CWL:
Just weld the tubes , and truss the 44s . I know a few guys running 4Ds on 44s they have rcvs, trusses and tubes welded. They been to all the usual spots across the country. Just remember if you break one, you’ll have to give Rick a discount..uh....I mean his close friend a discount.......🤣

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Just weld the tubes , and truss the 44s . I know a few guys running 4Ds on 44s they have rcvs, trusses and tubes welded. They been to all the usual spots across the country. Just remember if you break one, you’ll have to give Rick a discount..uh....I mean his close friend a discount.......🤣
:LOL: I like, I mean I heard Artec makes a pretty good truss system;)

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
:LOL: I like, I mean I heard Artec makes a pretty good truss system;)
And while my brother the welder is in there, might as well knock out the long arm and hybrid 3-link rear brackets.

Do either of you have a spare bedroom, for when my wife changes the locks? 😆

Sponsored