First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
Because...you will be able to crawl straight up a building. Every Firecracker diesel will be nicknamed "SpiderJeep", every Mojito! "Gecko", every HellaYella "Ugly". OK, the HellaYella comment was uncalled for, but you get my point.
You just blew the #UKCATS like for sure.

Last edited:

Sponsored

NFRs2000NYC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Really curious if they will keep the 4.10s in the rubicon. I was worried with all that torque, at 4:1 crawl with the 410s they might deem the axles/shafts too weak.

xtopherm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HellaYella 2019 JLUR
Isn't hood up and scratching of the head usually a bad sign?

jl_wrangler_diesel_003-jpg.jpg
If this picture was taken near the corporate offices it is more likely some execs getting their first look under the hood. I spent a year working at GM and it always amazed me the way everyone in those companies is a car guy or car gal. They would bring brand new models and late stage test mules and park them in indoor courtyards not visible to the outside where people ate lunch and people would walk over and eat their lunch standing up kicking the tires and looking under the hood and debating the merits of whatever model it was. That jeep with the hood up picture immediately reminded me of those scenes at GM.

Sponsored

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
In 4-Lo this thing could pull a house off its foundation.
Uh...you mean one of them “tiny houses”, right?

Headline! “Tiny vehicle pulls tiny house off of tiny foundation of tiny styrofoam bricks! Tiny midgets inside massively nonplussed!”

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
No way in hell would I get that, not for several years. A brand new Fiat designed and built diesel? That's a haaaaaard pass for me.