Sponsored

3.0 MODS - Show em off

9mmkungfu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
I added a Tazer Front Trail cam and have a AFe Scorcher that I am going to be installing soon.
I don't see the Scorcher HD listed on the AFe site for the 3.0 JL. Is there somewhere else with more information about it?
Sponsored

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
Got these from Pixie Decals. Rubicon font with matte black letters and light gray outline. Hopefully no one thinks theyā€™re over the top. I dig ā€˜em. Yes I know he needs washing lol.

Jeep Wrangler JL 3.0 MODS - Show em off 442B6358-1F96-4DA9-BD54-1AD9A8585529

Jeep Wrangler JL 3.0 MODS - Show em off 442B6358-1F96-4DA9-BD54-1AD9A8585529
Little over the top for my taste, but so frickin' what. You like 'em! I don't think they are gaudy or anything. I think that light gray outline (looks white to me in the pics) is what bugs me.

I do like different though. It'd be boring if all our rigs looked the exact same.

Robbyreneeward

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Megacab
I
Little over the top for my taste, but so frickin' what. You like 'em! I don't think they are gaudy or anything. I think that light gray outline (looks white to me in the pics) is what bugs me.

I do like different though. It'd be boring if all our rigs looked the exact same.
shouldā€™ve gone with the dark gray outline cs the light Gray, but I didnā€™t know if itā€™d show up against the granite metallic color. My only gripe, but that was my choice. And it took over 6 weeks to get them so Iā€™ll just deal with it lol. Iā€™m sure in the sunlight it wonā€™t be so bad. But I do like them. Thanks

HappyJeeper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '09 Tundra 5.7 4x4, '21 Prius
Occupation
Soils engineering/geology

At least it doesn't say Cummins!

Sponsored

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I don't see the Scorcher HD listed on the AFe site for the 3.0 JL. Is there somewhere else with more information about it?
I have been with them as they developed the 3.0 CAI and Hi Tuck exhaust. They had asked me if I wanted to test the Scorcher as well and I did. So they sent one to me for testing. I do not have any additional information regarding lead times or when this will be full production. Once I report back to them I will ask those questions.

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Is the scorcher visible to the dealer if unmarried or whatever?

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Is the scorcher visible to the dealer if unmarried or whatever?
that I did ask them and they told me it wasnā€™t. I have never had one before so I couldnā€™t 100% say, but they did tell me it wasnā€™t visible

Robbyreneeward

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Megacab
At least it doesn't say Cummins!
this. I wouldnā€™t ever consider putting a Cummins logo on it. Nor a rubicon. I feel both are mortal sins lol. Ecodiesel wouldnā€™t have looked as good, so I settled on diesel alone.

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

Sponsored

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Question on Dual Batteries and the ARB twin compressor. If I run a secondary Lithium battery in the cargo area cubby, do you think by removing the ESS OEM battery, the ARB could be mounted under the hood in that location?

bryan8379

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR EcoDiesel
Question on Dual Batteries and the ARB twin compressor. If I run a secondary Lithium battery in the cargo area cubby, do you think by removing the ESS OEM battery, the ARB could be mounted under the hood in that location?
I think the ARB twin is a little bigger than the OEM ESS battery, I would look up the dimensions of both before diving too deep into that project.

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
So what inner fenders work with the JL Diesel?

Just picked up the Nemesis industries Notorious Fenders front and rear. I seen the thread about modifying the washer fluid bottle.

Was thinking on the Adventure Labs, as they have them modified for the Diesel it looks like. But, they don't have the cut outs for the 2.5 Fox Coilovers from Accutune..

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What problem are the inner fenders trying to solve?