3.0 MODS - Show em off

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
Did you powder coat the brace or paint it? looks good body color.
The brace is actually that grey color straight from Synergy manufacturing. They powdercoat all of their parts that color. Side note, the quality of their welds and quality overall is really really good.
Sponsored

AdvEddie

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Rubicon EcoDiesel -15 Ram 2500 Cummins Mega
Warn winch plate and EVO VR 10s with Warn epic 1.5” fairlead and factor 55 pro link E with rope guard. Baja designs XL80s on ACE risers and AVS rock shield. [ATTACH=full said:
292906[/ATTACH]

B8DCAD84-53FB-4848-9316-F8A140B30C47.jpeg
Has anyone ever seen a light bar mounted to the grill cross bar? Would be a great place to mount one.

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Has anyone ever seen a light bar mounted to the grill cross bar? Would be a great place to mount one.
It has been done. I don’t have a link readily available but know I’ve seen it. Maximus-3 also makes a mount for the OEM steel bumper to put one below the bar.

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU EcoDiesel (built : waiting on delivery)
Occupation
Digital Product Experience Designer
I want to install a 2-3” lift kit on my JLRUD once I get my mitts on it so I can put on 35’s. But they’re heavy rigs and I’m not sure what that does to my options if anything at all.

Any suggestions?

Is the MOPAR 2.5” lift kit any good? Sounds like they had issues a couple years ago, but the worked the bows out?

2020 Diesel JL

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 CJ3B Diesel, 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels Convertible, 2018 Dodge 3500 Diesel, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide White, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide Black, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
General Manager / Owner of CraneWorks Orlando
Vehicle Showcase
I want to install a 2-3” lift kit on my JLRUD once I get my mitts on it so I can put on 35’s. But they’re heavy rigs and I’m not sure what that does to my options if anything at all.

Any suggestions?

Is the MOPAR 2.5” lift kit any good? Sounds like they had issues a couple years ago, but the worked the bows out?
I talked to my dealer today about a lift. My JLRDU shipped 3/10 and I may want to get the lift done before I pick it up. The dealership owner said that if you buy the Mopar lift and it's installed by the dealer it has the same warranty as the truck. I am thinking about it since rates are so low. He said Jeep is offering 0% interest for 84 months with no payments for 90 days. Thats crazy.

Sponsored

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I talked to my dealer today about a lift. My JLRDU shipped 3/10 and I may want to get the lift done before I pick it up. The dealership owner said that if you buy the Mopar lift and it's installed by the dealer it has the same warranty as the truck. I am thinking about it since rates are so low. He said Jeep is offering 0% interest for 84 months with no payments for 90 days. Thats crazy.
I was contemplating the same thing. Have the dealer install Mopar so it’s under warranty.

2020 Diesel JL

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 CJ3B Diesel, 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels Convertible, 2018 Dodge 3500 Diesel, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide White, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide Black, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wonder if that rate is at the negotiated price or at full price? That seems like an insanely good deal.

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Wonder if that rate is at the negotiated price or at full price? That seems like an insanely good deal.
I think it’s more a reflection of the auto industry getting as boned as the rest of the market right now. It won’t be long before major corporations are begging for bailouts like we saw 11 years ago.

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think it’s more a reflection of the auto industry getting as boned as the rest of the market right now. It won’t be long before major corporations are begging for bailouts like we saw 11 years ago.
Maybe, but they can’t even Install fuses properly on what they build, so I would be surprised if they’re reacting so quickly to the market.

Sponsored

AdvEddie

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Rubicon EcoDiesel -15 Ram 2500 Cummins Mega
Possible to get more info on this? I don't see anything on the Jeep website referencing this financing.

2020 Diesel JL

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Possible to get more info on this? I don't see anything on the Jeep website referencing this financing.
I will be calling the dealer later today if I can get the time. I will let you know what I find out.

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will be calling the dealer later today if I can get the time. I will let you know what I find out.
Checked it out this morning and it appears that Wranglers are not included in the list of vehicles subject to the 0% for 84 months.

unnamed (2).png

LotaBoot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Checked it out this morning and it appears that Wranglers are not included in the list of vehicles subject to the 0% for 84 months.

unnamed (2).png
Womp. Womp.