ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Not to sidetrack the topic, but how did you get a 2023 diesel JL? I was under the impression they stopped doing the 3.0s for the 2023 model year.
The diesel option was dropped with the ‘23 being the last year offered if you ordered before the end of December. I had a ‘23 FarOut ordered as a backup to my stalled ‘22 JLURD.

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
Anyone hear anything about the recall lately? It keeps popping up on mine as it goes in and out of the service bays but JeepCares and the dealer don't have any info on when we may see a fix, other than "hopefully Q2" this year.

Took my Jeep in to a few Ford dealers looking to trade into something without as many issues as I've had but am told they won't take it in with an outstanding safety recall and no ETA for the fix...

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone hear anything about the recall lately? It keeps popping up on mine as it goes in and out of the service bays but JeepCares and the dealer don't have any info on when we may see a fix, other than "hopefully Q2" this year.

Took my Jeep in to a few Ford dealers looking to trade into something without as many issues as I've had but am told they won't take it in with an outstanding safety recall and no ETA for the fix...
Same thing multiple dealers have told me. I need to trade as I physically cant even get into my Jeep anymore due to health issues, but cant.

I tried to get @JeepCares help, but nothing they can do. sucks having a vehicle I cant use, and cant trade for another I can. I ever tried a few Jeep / Dodge dealers for another FCA vehicle with no success.

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
Jeep Wrangler JL 3.0 Diesel fuel pump recall announced Screenshot_20230123-034718

I feel lucky, and confused a little bit. I haven't received any mail about a safety recall. Seems the government doesn't recognize my VIN as being included in this. Also I ordered mine on August 8th, 2021 and received it November 27th, 2021 so I'm definitely on the extreme latter end of the recall. 🤷‍♂️

Rusty Shovel

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 2005 TJ Rubi, 2012 JK Rubi, 2023 JLU Rubi

Wow, I hadn’t even thought about that. Just…wow.

Sponsored

JINO

First Name
Jino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jlurd
I just bought an on lot Far Out 3.0 yesterday. Dealer still has one on the lot for sale. No ADM.
What's msrp on one of those?
I'm buying a 2021 wondering if I should just pony the extra for a new one...

I checked the VIN on a potention buy, and it says RECALL INCOMPLETE, REMEDY NOT AVAILABLE

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
What's msrp on one of those?
I'm buying a 2021 wondering if I should just pony the extra for a new one...

I checked the VIN on a potention buy, and it says RECALL INCOMPLETE, REMEDY NOT AVAILABLE
I will be selling my 2021 with low miles. fully loaded rubicon, 392 fox shocks, 35s etc.

I cant even get in it due to health issues.

JINO

First Name
Jino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jlurd
I will be selling my 2021 with low miles. fully loaded rubicon, 392 fox shocks, 35s etc.

I cant even get in it due to health issues.
Sorry to hear. I have a disability as well, but manage to get in.

JoeBelt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Anyone receive an updated ETA for the new fuel pump?