Sponsored

2nd Honor Badge arrived! (Need more trails in the PNW)

-RotorDemon-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon EcoDiesel | 2019 JL Unlimited
Occupation
Parts Manager
Jeep needs to add more trails in Oregon/Washington.
Plenty of great trails on the east side of the Cascade Range. I know of some trails in SE Oregon around the Owyhee canyonlands are a great journey.

Image of the Toyota is not mine.

IMG_9680.jpeg

51102301363_d8af72bf73_h.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
-RotorDemon-

-RotorDemon-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon EcoDiesel | 2019 JL Unlimited
Occupation
Parts Manager
Kind of hard to do when you are the Parts Manager of a dealership when all of your employees have walked off for a job with the same or more pay with much less responsibilities. We will be open a full week here soon. 100 mile daily drive, 7-6 not counting the drive an traffic.

Didn't mean to vent. I spend as much time with my family as I can.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
A trail does not have to be a badge trail to be a great trail. There are great trails all over the PNW. While badges are cool to earn. At the end of the day they are a participation trophy. One does not even have to do the trail to get one. They only need to check in.

Use this forum to meet some great people from the PNW and go wheel with them. I have done the two badge trails in Oregon. They are okay, and by no means are they the best trails in the whole PNW. Network with forum members and go forth and have a great time on the time that your life allows.

Remember everything in life is temporary. Things at work and life in general will change. We all go through periods in our life where work demands are at time overwhelming. Thank God that bad times don't last, just as good times don't last. We need both so that we are aware of the value of what we do.

Now get in that Jeep and enjoy it as much as you can. I always have a Jeep adventure planned. I need something to look forward to. Make a plan and make it happen. If you don't plan for it, there will be a thousand reasons not to go. Put a date on the calendar.
Sponsored

Reactions: zyt