2dr suspension springs

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
So I got my rokblokz mudflaps today. After I installed then I decided to try and figure out what springs I have. I know they are sport springs with rubi shocks.

I've also read (but it could be those flithy 4drs that have this) that all 4 shocks are different. Like one side is taller then the other side.

So I looked at mine and the rear part numbers are the same left and right

The fronts are also the same left and right

In the suspension sticker the numbers that are posted in that excel sheet are no where near mine until u get down into the red letter. But its still off.

So if I want to put rubi springs on will any rubis (maybe just 2 drs) have same springs rear and same springs front?

Does that make sense?

My spring numbers are

Rears are 68249111AA
Fronts are 68250228AD
Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
So I got my rokblokz mudflaps today. After I installed then I decided to try and figure out what springs I have. I know they are sport springs with rubi shocks.

I've also read (but it could be those flithy 4drs that have this) that all 4 shocks are different. Like one side is taller then the other side.

So I looked at mine and the rear part numbers are the same left and right

The fronts are also the same left and right

In the suspension sticker the numbers that are posted in that excel sheet are no where near mine until u get down into the red letter. But its still off.

So if I want to put rubi springs on will any rubis (maybe just 2 drs) have same springs rear and same springs front?

Does that make sense?

My spring numbers are

Rears are 68249111AA
Fronts are 68250228AD
shocks for the rear are same left and right. Same with the front. But front and rear are different.

My sport didnt have same front. Go figure. Usually the spring on the passenger side is one digit higher.

OP
OP
Rescue119

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shocks for the rear are same left and right. Same with the front. But front and rear are different.

My sport didnt have same front. Go figure. Usually the spring on the passenger side is one digit higher.
That's what I've read but mine are same left and right

OP
OP
Rescue119

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)